Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies golf set

Options
  • 02-01-2021 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking to get a ladies golf set as a present for a family member who has recently take up the sport and hops to get properly into it in the spring. Has anyone seen any sets in the sales or what do you recommend. Budget under 500.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Hi, looking to get a ladies golf set as a present for a family member who has recently take up the sport and hops to get properly into it in the spring. Has anyone seen any sets in the sales or what do you recommend. Budget under 500.

Clubs as you probably know are a very personal choice, so I'd get a gift voucher, let them at least choose and possibly get fitted. Or agree in store they can return for something else.

Doesn't answer your question, but just something to think about. Nice present btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Hoboo wrote: »
    Clubs as you probably know are a very personal choice, so I'd get a gift voucher, let them at least choose and possibly get fitted. Or agree in store they can return for something else.

Doesn't answer your question, but just something to think about. Nice present btw.

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn’t have expected that clubs are personal, what makes them so? Maybe I’m displaying my ignorance but as a pure beginner how will she discern herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

Have a chat with your local pro who may have some suggestions or even a suitable used set to start her off

Advertisement