Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

And lads if you can't figure out who I am after that final death notice, then I am not the only village idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Eva WW wrote: »
    I had a cunning plan to prove who I was and who you were definitively but then you got all cagey and wouldnt tell me if you could protect yourself.

I was trying to point out who the munch was and you didn't get it. And why i didn't answer the danger question.

I was trying to point out who the munch was and you didn't get it. And why i didn't answer the danger question.

That you were the planned munch?

That you were the planned munch?

Yes and the munch didn't happen because......

Yes and the munch didn't happen because......

The wolves were dead. That was how Katie saw it playing out, not what had happened.

• Advertisement

The wolves were dead. That was how Katie saw it playing out, not what had happened.

That's not the chronology of what happened.

Rikand wrote: »
    Tired of feeling like a TV dinner all the time this guy decided not to hesitate now that he had to chance to kill somebody. He took aim with his beretta and fired. This guy never stood a chance! :eek:

Y0ssar1an22 is dead. He was Theo – Wolf tracker.

Eko-xeGVkAAdVXy.jpg

You are the wolf tracker. Every night starting night 1, you can target someone and see who they visit if anyone.

Meanwhile the wolves made a move on their next target, they picked this person out who they perceived as a real threat and just as they were about to strike they were encountered by a blinding flash of white light.... the heavens opened and a heavenly figure clothed in white and with wings stood between them and their target obscured their view of who they wanted to kill. When the light faded and the figure disappeared, their target was nowhere to be seen and they had missed their opportunity

IT IS DAY!

This happened before Katie capitulated.

That's not the chronology of what happened.

This is what was posted:

Ya, there’s three of ye cleared now
    Mislynch Phil
    Munch Kathleen
    Shoot Liz

Leaves me up against Eva and Patrick for a lynch

This was a future event that was being planned. Misylnch Phil and THEN munch Kathleen. Phil was still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

*** mod post ***

remaining players :)

Eva WW
    JP Liz V1
    KathleenGrant
    Phil WW

**** mod post ****

Pretty sure we are talking at cross purposes here.

If you are village then you can protect yourself tonight. So we lynch either Phil or Liz, you protect yourself and I shoot you.

Or you can all lynch me and I'm fairly sure it is game over.

• Advertisement

Unless of course you are on Team Neutral in which case we are doomed either way.

If you are village then you can protect yourself tonight. So we lynch either Phil or Liz, you protect yourself and I shoot you.

I think it is game over anyway. Village loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And lads if you can't figure out who I am after that final death notice, then I am not the only village idiot.

I'm the village idiot

What happened Patrick?

I'm thinking you are neutral vig. You have another neutral. You lynch them and shoot me then game over.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm the village idiot

What happened Patrick?

Eva shot him.

Yes I did because I had my grand plan worked out. Which of course was wrong af.

I'm thinking you are neutral vig. You have another neutral. You lynch them and shoot me then game over.

Have you honestly not worked out who I am? Genuinely?

But if you can protect yourself which is what you implied, then you protect yourself from my shot.

Yes I did because I had my grand plan worked out. Which of course was wrong af.

I think it's working exactly as you planned. I had a protect and used it on you instead of Patrick. I was too swayed by Baggly's protection of you and reservations about Patrick. He was wrong about Necro though and wrong about Patrick.

I think it's working exactly as you planned. I had a protect and used it on you instead of Patrick. I was too swayed by Baggly's protection of you and reservations about Patrick. He was wrong about Necro though and wrong about Patrick.

So you used it on me, therefore YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF.

• Advertisement

But if you can protect yourself which is what you implied, then you protect yourself from my shot.

And your neutral colleague has blocking powers and blocks my protection.

Or i protect myself today and i am gone tomorrow. Either way village loses

I take back my previous thanks as I thought you protected me Kathleen :p

My vote is in for Phil still but this back and forth between Eva and Kathleen is boggling

Eva are you John? I know you can't say so just wink ;):p

I am village with no power

Damn. That is a fly in the ointment. No guarantee that there is a roleblocker. I cant trust any of ye so.

If ye lynch me it's over. No night kill and if there are two neutrals left then they'll lynch whoever is village.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 6: Automated Votals from #74 to #75

Phil WW (1): JP Liz V1
    Not voting (3): Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Phil WW

Phase ends in 4h16m.

Well i know i am village and what are the chances Liz and Phil are the neutral team. I doubt it.

Well i know i am village and what are the chances Liz and Phil are the neutral team. I doubt it.

And I know I am village. So if you aren't lying and there are two left then it must be them. If only one is left then it could be either.

Rikand wrote: »
    *** mod post ***

remaining players :)

Eva WW
    JP Liz V1
    KathleenGrant
    Phil WW

**** mod post ****

Eva have you another shot? I propose shot Phil if Kathleen has protection from a shot and lynch Kathleen

If not lynch us all or shot us all

Eva have you another shot? I propose shot Phil if Kathleen has protection from a shot and lynch Kathleen

If not lynch us all or shot us all

I will have another shot after the lynch if I survive it. If there are 2 left, then they will both vote me and the best I can hope for is that I get lucky with a tie.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I take back my previous thanks as I thought you protected me Kathleen :p

My vote is in for Phil still but this back and forth between Eva and Kathleen is boggling

Eva are you John? I know you can't say so just wink ;):p

I am village with no power

Liz....a tunnel with no reason?

It's like you have a foregone conclusion you need something to fit.

You've given not one scrap of argument for me.

Advertisement