Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas everyone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Christmas Day may be over but the season of “good cheer” is still upon us. Looking forward to Boxing Day lunch at my own parents’ place, spent Christmas Day with the in-laws.

Before all that I’m hoping to get my partner out of the house with the kids so I can get down to the business of “evacuating” the premier shít of the season. Nothing like it.

A combination of “festive” meats, good wines, sherries and ports provides a solid footing, dense compacting and marbling that would rival the halls of Highbury. Should see me right ‘til New Years. Very dense.

Yuletide greetings to one and all, may your days be “merry” and bright!

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

I hate Xmas due to circumstances , still the winter solstice has passed and we’re on our way to spring which always cheers me up !

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

I hate Xmas due to circumstances , still the winter solstice has passed and we’re on our way to spring which always cheers me up !

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

gozunda wrote: »
    Feckers stole the Christmas tree too :mad:

was fire then theft

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Merry Christmas to all yis Boardsies!

Having a relaxing, chilled few days up here in Sligo with my OH and his brother’s family. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement