Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylark - Portmarnock

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Tazium

I got that. It’s a phishing message. Likely the foreman or someone using the account of the foreman had been tricked into giving away some information including yours and mine email addresses

Don’t enter any details or even click the pdf link. Just delete it, sit back, enjoy your Christmas Eve and don’t give it another thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 emhportmarnock2022

Hi All. Anyone know of WhatsApp group set up for residents in Skylark? We are on park view.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ANKU

Hi

please do share the details of WhatsApp group, if it is already created. We are on Lapwing Grove.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Royalshiva

Hi Taz,

Enquired with Siro.. problem is they have to drill through my new house so couldn't go ahead with it.. looks like virgin is the only option unless u want to drill .

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ChicoCannon

Hi Royalshiva,

Did they say where they had to drill, was it external walls or just inside, don't fully understand why it would need to be external, was it to install the ONT somewhere specific. Siro works in part with ESB can they not just bring it in through ESB ducting, there should be very limited interference if any at all between electric and fibre cables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 dietstern

Hi, does anybody know if there’s a skylark or st. Marnocks bay residents association or a neighborhood watch group?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Official Dublin Airport Noise complaint form.

https://complaint-eu.emsbk.com/dub7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Why would someone who bought a house on the flightpath of an adjacent international airport want to file a noise complaint?

Please tell me no one is dumb enough to buy a house in this location and not realise this😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bmurr101

Hi,

Does anybody have a recommendation for somebody who could install an outdoor tap for the garden?

thanks

Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sparkle109

Has anyone who bought in Skylark considered a small flat top extension or attic conversion? I believe it had to be cleared by the contractors first but wondered if anyone had any success and if so, whether they gained much space

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SimpleDimple

Did anyone get any update on this? I looked up the info from the message quoted and can’t make heads nor tails of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rudiger12

I wonder if we could we get some drone footage of the new phase being built? Looks like they are making a lot of progress!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

just got an email about new phase launching, no prices though, does anyone know the price list and if so would it be possible to post here or PM me? Looked at 3 bed south facing semi d or detached prices. Thanks

second hand 3 beds in st marnocks bay next door are going for €665k or so, so probably near the €700k mark. It’s very frustrating given those world have gone for €500k I think about 6 years ago brand new.

Post edited by SimpleDimple on

• Registered Users Posts: 34 reactadabtc

Adjusted for inflation, 500K 6 years ago is worth 602.28K now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 reactadabtc

They're on a Daft, but no prices. I hate POA so so much.

That may be the case but as someone currently looking for a house I can confirm that common sense and logic doesn’t come into it. 1970’s houses in older portmarnock are going for upwards of €800k. Drumnigh manor had some 3 beds for sale last year and they were €600k - €675k fyi.

Edited

Post edited by SimpleDimple at

Advertisement