Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 14 Match Day thread

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I managed to cobble together a 69 in the end, so only fell about 34k to 183k

Captaining Son rather than not getting Salah back was the worse crime. Yet it feels like there was plenty of ground to be made if I'd been on the right end of things.

Definitely feared the worst when I had 9 points from Saturday, but I guess I'm right to be happy with 85/90% of my team

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

68 points in the end, with Zouma getting me 6 and my first sub (Justin) getting me 8 as James didn't play. Managed to just about retain my lead in my leagues, and down to 3,609th in the overall rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

98 this week, great overall week, only 3 players did to get less than 5. Very happy this week in comparison with last weeks mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

84 all out, but still managed to lose a big h2h against a casual who got 108!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

86 - Highest score of the season so far and with only 10 men thanks to Messrs James and Lamptey
    Used FT to transfer Kane in for Vardy which didn't work out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

85 pts. A lot of luck in that I’ll be honest but I’ll take it!! Up to 126k now with 2FTs in the bank which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

91 gets me moving from 355k to 186k.

Also gained 40 on league leader. Down to a 20 gap.

Good times. Pity about Taylor and Chilwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

77 points after a great start of 42 from the Liverpool game alone. Inside the 100k mark and gained points on one of my main league leaders who was streets ahead untill recently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

61pts
    Stuck around 1.6M OR since GW7
    Not sure of my plan yet for upcoming blank and DGW. Leaning toward saving the FH and BB in GW19 or GW20
    Merry Christmas to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭SEORG

81pts to move just inside 399k...thought I had captained Fernandes in place of Salah after the rumours but was on De Bruyne. I'm blaming the mobile app

• Advertisement
Advertisement