Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freenow pickup along the way to destination

Options
  • 18-12-2020 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi, so I'm trying to book my mom a freenow taxi tomorrow to portmarnock from clonsilla...However, she needs to pick up her co-worker along the way, she's in the same area a few minutes away. They're going to the same destination for work. How does one go about this? Surely it's easy enough to tell the driver about it or am I missing some policy against this? I want to prebook as it's early in the morning but as it's not a straightforward A to B journey, there might be some issues? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tell the driver. There's no app way to do it and they're exceptionally unlikely to say no.

Advertisement