Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu €5 off signature tastes products

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭djdunny

5500 wrote: »
    Code doesn't appear to be generic, we've 2 separate cards and both were different numbers, also only worked as single use

Do you mean the code on the app or the one that was emailed to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,781 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I used the coupon in the app earlier; the coupon has now disappeared from the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Used the email I received today on the Chocolate log which looks lovely. I’ve a coupon on the App too for €5 off which I’ll use next week when doing the shopping.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Used the email I received today on the Chocolate log which looks lovely. I’ve a coupon on the App too for €5 off which I’ll use next week when doing the shopping.
    Did likewise for the chocolate log.

There are a few product-specific coupons (signature tastes eggs and butter) in the app as well that can be combined with the fiver off in the same transaction (use the fiver off coupon first in case using the others brings the balance below €5).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I only got email on one account.
    Used the app coupon on that account. Screenshot it. Tried it again later but it didn’t work.
    Used the email code which was on the same account but a different number. It worked.
    Might try use that code again tomorrow and see what h@ppens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,231 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Quackster wrote: »
    Did likewise for the chocolate log.

There are a few product-specific coupons (signature tastes eggs and butter) in the app as well that can be combined with the fiver off in the same transaction (use the fiver off coupon first in case using the others brings the balance below €5).

Just curious to know what the best before dates are on the chocolate logs?.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

Frank_1969 wrote: »
    Just curious to know what the best before dates are on the chocolate logs?.. Thanks

Bought yesterday BB date 6/1.

Anyone know if this voucher works with a 10 off 50 spend?

As in, spend 50 in total including your selection of signature products.

Scan your 10 off voucher, then scan the 5 signature voucher, net cost of 35.

Seve OB wrote: »

Yep, works fine as long as you scan them in the order you've mentioned.

• Advertisement

Quackster wrote: »
    Yep, works fine as long as you scan them in the order you've mentioned.

Well that doesn’t work :(
    Did in that order and when I put in the second voucher for the 5 it knocked out my tenner voucher. Asked yer man but he couldn’t do anything. Paid. Then realised I had a 5 off 35 voucher I coulda used !doh!

Also code email code doesn’t work a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Did in that order and when I put in the second voucher for the 5 it knocked out my tenner voucher. Asked yer man but he couldn’t do anything. Paid. Then realised I had a 5 off 35 voucher I coulda used !doh!

Yeah this happened me too so got stung and couldn't use my 10 off 50! You would need to spend 55+ in total to use the €5 and 10 off 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,231 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is it on the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is it on the app?

In the coupons section

Shîte, they must have tightened things since last year so. Haven't been using their spend & save vouchers of late as all I'm getting are crappy €5 off €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭millie35

Can the email code be reused then?

I didn't get the email this time so don't know, but I somehow doubt it. I think they learnt their lesson from last year.

millie35 wrote: »
    I didn't get the email this time so don't know, but I somehow doubt it. I think they learnt their lesson from last year.

See my post above.... i tried. It didn’t work

if you set up a new account you get this discount straight away

just grab a bunch of reward card tags the next time you are in store ;)

times to fill the freezer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

A heads-up that today (29.12) is the last day of the €5 off Signature range offer

they have their big puddings reduced to €2.50. pick 2 of them up for free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Seen the following in-store:

- Packs of Mince pies - 2 for €2 - https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/product/1027684000
    - 75% off these - https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/product/1575712000

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Patsy167 wrote: »
    A heads-up that today (29.12) is the last day of the €5 off Signature range offer

The email one says the 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

balls I completely forgot about this and wont be back in till the 31st. Would screenshotting the barcode make it work or will it just expire today on the system

Muahahaha wrote: »
    balls I completely forgot about this and wont be back in till the 31st. Would screenshotting the barcode make it work or will it just expire today on the system

Screenshot it and send it to someone. Has to be used today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

cheers sent it to a mate who will get there before closing time. I did try to use it on the 23rd but they had neither the yule log or rib eye steaks I wanted so said Id try again and then forgot. At least someone gets to use it anyway.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    cheers sent it to a mate who will get there before closing time. I did try to use it on the 23rd but they had neither the yule log or rib eye steaks I wanted so said Id try again and then forgot. At least someone gets to use it anyway.

Had a few to use myself so went into shop on way home to stock up on Rib Eyes. They were all gone :(..... tried another store...... all gone :( got some strip and some burgers instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Bought EUR5 Signature burgers, used the voucher on the App, and self service check out at local store. Got them for free! Thanks OP. First time I have seen a voucher like that, so would probably have missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

I know this coupon has expired but in my app there was 30 odd other coupons last week.

Does the app update monthly with new coupons?

Nothing showing in app now under coupons.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    I know this coupon has expired but in my app there was 30 odd other coupons last week.

Does the app update monthly with new coupons?

Nothing showing in app now under coupons.

Thanks

Think they all expired yesterday, you usually get a new lot of coupons but doesn’t seem to have updated just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Anyone know if this is on again this year to make it 3 in a row?

Advertisement