Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could look like someone else, who would it be?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Aine Lawlor with a 10 inch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Yoann Gourcuff circa 2009. Looked like a Disney prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Yoann Gourcuff circa 2009. Looked like a European prince.

Didn't he play against us in the world cup play off in Paris?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I'd like to be my other me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

I think I'm handsome already... but I'm still young(-ish), so there's no telling what I will look like as i get older, so i would pick someone who is aging well, like Jeff Goldblum or George Clooney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Me when I was 28 and trim with a good head of hair

In terms of celebrities I'd like to look like a young Toby Maguire or Brendan Fraser

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

In regards to looking like a celebrity, well John Merrick was a fine specimen of a man

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pierce Brosnan any age

biko wrote: »
    Pierce Brosnan any age

I actually think him and Gourcuff are similar; not so much that they look alike but they share the same north western European seaboard phenotype.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,873 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Either Marty Feldman or Tom Hardy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

I don't feel the desire but if I was tied to a chair and a gun was put to my head I would probably scream out Ok! Ok! FFS! Monica Bellucci then!

I actually think him and Gourcuff are similar; not so much that they look alike but they share the same north western European seaboard phenotype.

I think Olivier Giroud takes the mantle as the most dreamy French forward at the moment.

Yeh but Giroud looks manicured and full of himself. Gourcuff had a more carelessly unknowingly intelligent handsome vibe going on

Yeh but Giroud looks manicured and full of himself. Gourcuff had a more carelessly unknowingly intelligent handsome vibe going on

Yes he did have a bit of a James Dean vibe going on alright

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    Marlon Brando in A Street Car Named Desire. Not a bad looking fello at all was he.

DcnXX74.gif

Didn't him and James Dean used to ride each other?

Advertisement