Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand And Deliver

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Looks like the lyric to a rage against the machine song.

If it was RATM it might stand a better chance of being in the top spot for Christmas. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

topper75 wrote: »
    Small things like masks I won't whinge too loudly over. But we are not talking about that are we. They tried to pause our lives and keep us in some form of suspended animation for sizeable chunks of 2020 and are pointing at doing the same in 2021 despite a supposed vaccine being in the offing.

One day I'll be old and vulnerable myself.

I hope when that day comes that I should never be so self-centered as to demand that for my sake a whole economy shuts down, that young people whose time has come to shine in life can't meet up and enjoy thenselves, that they can't progress in their careers or meet partners, that sports people, arts people, hospitality people stop in their tracks. I hope I should never consider myself that to be 'important'. It is unnatural and twisted.

Really, I thhink you'll be singing a very different tune when you are old. In fact, I'd be willing to put money on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

kowloon wrote: »
    If it was RATM it might stand a better chance of being in the top spot for Christmas. :D

Fukc you, no I won't put the mask on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Oh my God, I just looked up Clapton's racist rant at one of his concerts in 1976.

It's terrifying.
    How is this guy not beyond the pale with the likes of Gary Glitter.

Advertisement