Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox pga 2021 society

Options
  • 02-12-2020 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

I set up an online society for boards in the game. Search "boards" to find it when looking under society's. 5 course run up until Xmas. Bit of a test to see what happens, would be great to get some online golf happening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Have joined

Share in the gaming /xbox forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

There’s a thread on the gaming forum too.

I’m PC but if you send me on the schedule I’ll create the society there with same schedule. Someone who has PS4 could do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'll join in this when I get a chance, had the previous golf club games and was grand on those, still very inconsistent on this one so I wooden spoon here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If there's a PS4 Society I'd join that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

callaway92 wrote: »
    If there's a PS4 Society I'd join that

I think there was, can't remember the name of it though. I'll log in tonight and see can i find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I picked this up on PS5 through the sale, is there a PSN society?

Advertisement