Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

make coffee for a flask.

Options
  • 01-12-2020 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

What would be the best way to make coffee for a flask. Make in a cup and pour in or put the coffee in the flask and add water. Have not used a flask in many years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

Make it in a french press and pour it directly into the flask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

What would be the best way to make coffee for a flask. Make in a cup and pour in or put the coffee in the flask and add water. Have not used a flask in many years

It depends how you like your coffee. Instant, ground or beans etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Put boiling water into the flask first, to heat it up if you like your coffee hot. I make a cup of americano with the coffee machine, pour into heated flask, add splash of cream and small teaspoon of coconut oil, and shake, shake, shake. I take coffee with me to the gym if I train before breakfast.

Advertisement