Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Membership

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Anybody from Lisheen Springs know if they are still offering the flexible membership

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Thanks again, was told by a member today that there is strong interest in the pavilion membership and price has gone up...€1400 year 1 and €700 year two.. looking like I will be staying put for now at least.. cheers

Really hadn't heard that, yes been alot more interest in recent years mainly down to getting a GUI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Thanks. I can see how demand would always be high around these clubs due to the population.

I thought @ollieboy was making a more generic statement about clubs reintroducing entrance fees though. Anecdotally, I heard the increase in demand was Covid-19 driven with people being out of work and unable to play sports but I'd have no evidence to back this up. If Covid-19 is abated by say March, how will this demand be sustained?

There has always been an entrance fee, it has come down from its peak plus there used to be a long waiting list which also disappeared during the recession. Demand seems to be picking up again.
    There have been 12,000 new GUI members this year.

Advertisement