Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday: Best Irish Deals

Options
  • 27-11-2020 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Here's the best I've found so far. Please add your finds!

Amazon: Not exclusively Irish & an obvious one, but the Alexa dot & firestick in particular are great buys at €20. They are ocassionaly reduced to €25, which is also a great price.

Currys: SAMSUNG QE43Q60TAUXXU 43" Smart 4K. Really good deal at €579. Only on for Black Friday day itself.

Hotels: There's lots of Irish hotels offering discounted gift cards. A good idea for supporting locally for Christmas. The Irish Examiner has an article "The best Irish shopping deals this Black Friday" which lists all of these. Wineport Lodge in Athlone, good buy at 15%.

Independent.ie: Full year subscription to Indo for €69.99 household subscription (up to 5 devices). I would go with Premium+ because it gives the ePapers app which has a bunch of other titles included. 52% off until Monday.

Argos: Lots of deals covered in other threads. I haven't seen too much stand out that isn't on Amazon. The do have a good reduction on lego though.

Gamestop: Huge discounts on xbox games. Also 25-35% reduced across the board on gift type items for christmas.

Not advocating bulk buying - obviously buy what you need if it's a good deal for you today! :) Anything else anyone else has spotted?

Comments

Advertisement