Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo people "not sufficiently skilled" to work in call centres

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I was really peed off with them.

Would not even consider request to explain why there had been a ridiculous leap in the bill from 25 to over 300! Or to look at why two billings were for alleged use of internet, which was free anyway, at 3am our time!

So upshot is, they lose another customer and they won't be getting paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Comreg!

Won't even accept complaints unless you can verify previous complaints through the often impenetrable maze of "customer service."

I was ripped off by a mobile provider - not Eir - and ended by just switiching provider.

I suspect what happened was that employee in one of the said companies offices who replaced a SIM for me was engaged in fraud.

Funny you should mention that, OH had issues with billing, kept asking for paper bills as costs seemed way too high, end up some guy phoned saying bills were being wrongly delivered to him, he'd used the number on the bill, name on bill wasn't her, she went to phone shop, phone guy said something about wrong plan ,anyway bills normalised after that

Advertisement