Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XRP now back up at €0.38

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

So apparently there's a bit of work involved in order to be eligible for this airdrop. I have a relatively small amount of XRP on a Ledger Nano hardware wallet so is it true that we have up to six months to claim the tokens?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

el diablo wrote: »
    So apparently there's a bit of work involved in order to be eligible for this airdrop. I have a relatively small amount of XRP on a Ledger Nano hardware wallet so is it true that we have up to six months to claim the tokens?

not sure, would have to check, my interpretation of it was that the snapshot took place last night at midnight and the drop would take place over 6 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    not sure, would have to check, my interpretation of it was that the snapshot took place last night at midnight and the drop would take place over 6 months

Ok thanks. Looks like I've missed out on the airdrop so. I assumed it would be just dropped into my Leger Nano wallet and left it too late to see what was involved in being eligible for it. :o

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Somecrimesitry

Anyone doing self custody on hardware wallets had to set a message key on the XRP ledger generated from an ETH account they own. That message key is what the snapshot was looking for to know what to include and what to ignore. It was never a blanket airdrop to all XRP holders, you had to indicate that you wished to be included. When / if the network ever launches you create a Flare wallet using the same 24 word seed that you used to create the ETH account for the message key. The tokens will be gradually sent out to that wallet over time.

The other choice was to send your XRP to an exchange supporting the snapshot then the tokens would be sent to your account on that exchange.

Anyone doing self custody on hardware wallets had to set a message key on the XRP ledger generated from an ETH account they own. That message key is what the snapshot was looking for to know what to include and what to ignore. It was never a blanket airdrop to all XRP holders, you had to indicate that you wished to be included. When / if the network ever launches you create a Flare wallet using the same 24 word seed that you used to create the ETH account for the message key. The tokens will be gradually sent out to that wallet over time.

The other choice was to send your XRP to an exchange supporting the snapshot then the tokens would be sent to your account on that exchange.

I used self custody but sent up a separate wallet for the flare tokens rather than use the ETH wallet

Spark $FLR will be issued by the network when main net goes live. This is anticipated Q1-Q2 2021

at this point 15% will be issued and the remaining over a min of 25 to max 34 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Things have gone a bit quiet here - anybody any thought on what's next for xrp?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bruno Mannheim

thejaguar wrote: »
    Things have gone a bit quiet here - anybody any thought on what's next for xrp?

there's a Ripple thread on here aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭thejaguar

there's a Ripple thread on here aswell

Ah!

• Advertisement
Advertisement