Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Door wreath

• 21-11-2020 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭ colm_c

Looking for a nice door wreath.

Have looked online and the usual woodies/m+s/dunces options are pretty average.

Anyone got nice wreaths this year yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

If you are looking for something one off
    what about sole traders making and selling them on Facebook and Instagram ?
    You would be supporting Irish too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭ jellybear

There are some lovely ones on Etsy and you can filter for Irish suppliers :)

Dunnes had lovely ones online but they seem to be gone very quickly!!

There's a facebook page, 'Shop in Ireland', and there were some gorgeous wreaths advertised there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭ colm_c

Will have a look, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ Webster29

Lamber De Bie florist in Kilkenny is doing some fabulous ones with nationwide delivery. Price is a bit rich for me but they are fabulous. https://lamberdebie.ie/online-shop/luxury-seasonal-door-wreaths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭ colm_c

Webster29 wrote: »
    Lamber De Bie florist in Kilkenny is doing some fabulous ones with nationwide delivery. Price is a bit rich for me but they are fabulous. https://lamberdebie.ie/online-shop/luxury-seasonal-door-wreaths

Yeah, amazing but a bit above budget!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

They're gorgeous!

I love the one with all the oranges, I don't know if I want to hang it on my door, or eat it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭ Lashes28

Are you on Facebook?? There's a shop in Ireland group and there are some amazing creations and sellers on there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭ TRS30

colm_c wrote: »
    Looking for a nice door wreath.

Have looked online and the usual woodies/m+s/dunces options are pretty average.

Anyone got nice wreaths this year yet?

Friend of my OH is making them. Think they around €40, can pass on details if you like.

Advertisement