Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door wreath

• 21-11-2020 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

Looking for a nice door wreath.

Have looked online and the usual woodies/m+s/dunces options are pretty average.

Anyone got nice wreaths this year yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

If you are looking for something one off
    what about sole traders making and selling them on Facebook and Instagram ?
    You would be supporting Irish too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

There are some lovely ones on Etsy and you can filter for Irish suppliers :)

Dunnes had lovely ones online but they seem to be gone very quickly!!

There's a facebook page, 'Shop in Ireland', and there were some gorgeous wreaths advertised there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭colm_c

Will have a look, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Webster29

Lamber De Bie florist in Kilkenny is doing some fabulous ones with nationwide delivery. Price is a bit rich for me but they are fabulous. https://lamberdebie.ie/online-shop/luxury-seasonal-door-wreaths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭colm_c

Webster29 wrote: »
    Lamber De Bie florist in Kilkenny is doing some fabulous ones with nationwide delivery. Price is a bit rich for me but they are fabulous. https://lamberdebie.ie/online-shop/luxury-seasonal-door-wreaths

Yeah, amazing but a bit above budget!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They're gorgeous!

I love the one with all the oranges, I don't know if I want to hang it on my door, or eat it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Are you on Facebook?? There's a shop in Ireland group and there are some amazing creations and sellers on there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

colm_c wrote: »
    Looking for a nice door wreath.

Have looked online and the usual woodies/m+s/dunces options are pretty average.

Anyone got nice wreaths this year yet?

Friend of my OH is making them. Think they around €40, can pass on details if you like.

Advertisement