Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Shell catcher for 12g semi auto

  • 20-11-2020 2:00pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 12


    Hi, I am looking for a shell catcher (right hand) new or second hand for my Fabarm Ellegi semi auto. Can anyone tell me where I can buy one in Ireland . Thanks!

    I also have an advert in the for sale section if someone has one they're wiling to part with.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭slipperyox


    Not quite as good, but you can get biodegradable cartridges.
    Wad, and plastic outer. IIRC 2 or 3 times the price


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm


    slipperyox wrote: »
    Not quite as good, but you can get biodegradable cartridges.
    Wad, and plastic outer. IIRC 2 or 3 times the price

    Thanks for the post, it’s for clay shooting so that I won’t be distracting shooters on a DTL line. But I appreciate the info, cheers.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge


    I'm nearly sure you can't get a shell Catcher that will catch 2 rounds. Amazon or eBay would be your best bet.


  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭slipperyox


    Thanks for the post, it’s for clay shooting so that I won’t be distracting shooters on a DTL line. But I appreciate the info, cheers.

    What about a shell deflector then? rather than a catcher?


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm


    slipperyox wrote: »
    What about a shell deflector then? rather than a catcher?

    Thanks That would also be great if you know how or where I can buy one?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭slipperyox


    you try a couple of elastic bands?:)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Rosahane


    I have seen them for sale in Hilltop. Might be worth giving them a call. They are open at 10.30 this morning.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm


    Rosahane wrote: »
    I have seen them for sale in Hilltop. Might be worth giving them a call. They are open at 10.30 this morning.

    Thanks very much for the tip, I will give them a call, much obliged to you.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304


    If you cant find one then go to a 3d print shop and have them print you two rectangles with two sets of holes through them. Just buy some mesh sandwich it between them epoxy them and then cable tie it on to the action through the holes..


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm


    juice1304 wrote: »
    If you cant find one then go to a 3d print shop and have them print you two rectangles with two sets of holes through them. Just buy some mesh sandwich it between them epoxy them and then cable tie it on to the action through the holes..
    Thanks a million for that advice, that might save me a few Euros!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm


    juice1304 wrote: »
    If you cant find one then go to a 3d print shop and have them print you two rectangles with two sets of holes through them. Just buy some mesh sandwich it between them epoxy them and then cable tie it on to the action through the holes..
    Thanks a million for that advice, that might save me a few Euros!


Advertisement