Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shell catcher for 12g semi auto

• 20-11-2020 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I am looking for a shell catcher (right hand) new or second hand for my Fabarm Ellegi semi auto. Can anyone tell me where I can buy one in Ireland . Thanks!

I also have an advert in the for sale section if someone has one they're wiling to part with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭slipperyox

Not quite as good, but you can get biodegradable cartridges.
    Wad, and plastic outer. IIRC 2 or 3 times the price

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Richie Drumm

slipperyox wrote: »
    Not quite as good, but you can get biodegradable cartridges.
    Wad, and plastic outer. IIRC 2 or 3 times the price

Thanks for the post, it’s for clay shooting so that I won’t be distracting shooters on a DTL line. But I appreciate the info, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

I'm nearly sure you can't get a shell Catcher that will catch 2 rounds. Amazon or eBay would be your best bet.

Thanks for the post, it’s for clay shooting so that I won’t be distracting shooters on a DTL line. But I appreciate the info, cheers.

What about a shell deflector then? rather than a catcher?

slipperyox wrote: »
    What about a shell deflector then? rather than a catcher?

Thanks That would also be great if you know how or where I can buy one?

• Advertisement

you try a couple of elastic bands?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Rosahane

I have seen them for sale in Hilltop. Might be worth giving them a call. They are open at 10.30 this morning.

Rosahane wrote: »
    I have seen them for sale in Hilltop. Might be worth giving them a call. They are open at 10.30 this morning.

Thanks very much for the tip, I will give them a call, much obliged to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

If you cant find one then go to a 3d print shop and have them print you two rectangles with two sets of holes through them. Just buy some mesh sandwich it between them epoxy them and then cable tie it on to the action through the holes..

juice1304 wrote: »
    If you cant find one then go to a 3d print shop and have them print you two rectangles with two sets of holes through them. Just buy some mesh sandwich it between them epoxy them and then cable tie it on to the action through the holes..
    Thanks a million for that advice, that might save me a few Euros!

• Advertisement

juice1304 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that advice, that might save me a few Euros!

Advertisement