Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loft insulation, purchase

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,631 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Maybe you should sign up for an IT course and learn how to use Google yourself.:D

Guess il just have to quit my job then. Glad i had internet man to set me on a new career path

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭KaneToad

OP here. I went with the Woodies 200mm for 24.99 in the end. Couldn't find a better deal anywhere else.

Easy stuff to work with. But am still in bits having spent half the day in the attic & crawl space.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Its a messy and painful job. When you lay, try your utmost to ensure there are zero gaps between the wool and ceiling or joists. A tiny gap can create huge reductions in performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 abbey

Hi all,

Just pricing insulation for the attic.

Is Knauff Eko Roll (from B and Q) an inferior product to Knauff Earthwool that seems to be more widely available? The specs seem very similar, just the length of the roll and the are it covers are different.

Thanks,

A

• Registered Users Posts: 8,610 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

I have a MHRV system. Would you lay the insulation above the pipes for that?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Advertisement
Advertisement