Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best headset

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 donatmoto

Has anyone got any experience with the wired Steelseries Arctis 1 headphones? They are €60 online in the places I've looked. Is that a good deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Looking at Currys they might even be cheaper just now (looking at UK). I think they only have 1 volume wheel and while that might not be an issue for some, the beauty of my 7x is that is has a chat mix volume wheel which I probably couldn't live without at this stage. As mentioned here on the previous page, I used to use a standard cheap set of sony headphones but I've got too used my upgraded set that it was quite painful when I was forced to use the old ones a while back.

Advertisement