Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can I convert my Attic?

• 13-11-2020 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My attic is approx 50ft in length and 25ft wide , i'm considering having it converted to a habitable space , maybe one bedroom and tv room with some storage, unfortunatley the height of the roof is only 7ft from the top of the ceiling joists to the middle of the roof , I believe it needs to be 8ft or very close to it to adhere to the regulations, it's a 3 bed single story detsched bungalow with a hipped roof, what would be my options here? I don't mind the whole planning permission thing , I just don't want to spend mental money on it, my budget would be 25000 to 30000.

Comments

Advertisement