Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you still use a HDD in your main computer?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,432 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Thanks, and there was me thinking that my 60 GB of MP3s was a bit mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭andy1249

I know others , Movie Students/workers in the technical fields , directing / editing / costume design / effects etc. with vast collections of Movies in UHD and indexed for every single key scene , and their Server systems and storage systems make mine look like a USB key fob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭andy1249

The importance ( to me ) of maintaining my own music collection became even more apparent last night.

Having a few drinks with mates and we got to talking about great gigs in Croke park and Simple Minds 1986 , with the lightning during the gig came up , so put on the "Once Upon A Time" Album in Apple Music ...... for some mad reason , the track "Alive and Kicking" is "not available in your region " ...... WTF !!!!

No problem though , fired up Jriver/Jremote and played it from my server.

Advertisement