Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lab for testing supplements

Options
  • 10-11-2020 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all,
    Anyone know of any labs in ireland providing testing of supplements etc.
    I've been using BPC-157 for few months with good results which I ordered off Amazon. The supplier has now gone from Amazon.

I've now ordered a batch from China bit want it tested to make sure it is what it says it is.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Craicfox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

craicfox wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Anyone know of any labs in ireland providing testing of supplements etc.
    I've been using BPC-157 for few months with good results which I ordered off Amazon. The supplier has now gone from Amazon.

I've now ordered a batch from China bit want it tested to make sure it is what it says it is.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Craicfox

not sure tbh ,

but could you not chase the supplier (or brand even) on a website outside of amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 craicfox

Yea, no sign of em, they seem to have disappeared, and there was no guarantee that their stuff was 100% either
    Direct from China even after shipping is 1/4 the price so if I could find a lab to confirm the purity I'd be sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I might be wrong but my understanding is it's 'in a bit of a grey area' given that it may not necessarily be approved for humans so I'm not sure a lab would want to test it.

But RSSL (www.rssl.com) would be worth checking out.

Bit of a grey area alright, I'll give these lads a try anyway, tks again

No joy with RSSL, they don't deal with individuals only companies, cheers anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Derived from ‘human gastric juice’ (vomit emoji)

Advertisement