Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orka Golf - Opinions and Help

Options
  • 10-11-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hope all is well!

I only started playing golf in March. I’m ok compared to the lads I play with. I currently use a set of Ping i10 Red Dot irons but looking to upgrade to a new set of my own. I stumbled across Orka but I’m finding it harder to buy a set online then to look after a newborn baby :) every time it reverts me back to ebay.

Can someone help? Are Orka good? Can I buy them somewhere instead of ebay?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Nothing special about them as far as I can tell. They're a sponsor of Golf Mates on youtube.

McGuirks or your pro will fit you into easier to get clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jknyGlVtg64

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Pretty sure that they are more focussed on custom made to fit clubs fitted in their in house place, so would struggle to see how there would be much benefit to be gained from buying from them online

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

JDN93 wrote: »
    Hope all is well!

I only started playing golf in March. I’m ok compared to the lads I play with. I currently use a set of Ping i10 Red Dot irons but looking to upgrade to a new set of my own. I stumbled across Orka but I’m finding it harder to buy a set online then to look after a newborn baby :) every time it reverts me back to ebay.

Can someone help? Are Orka good? Can I buy them somewhere instead of ebay?

Thanks

The only place Orka can fit you is in Tuam Co Galway

Advertisement