Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Irish Rail Fixed Payment notice appeal

• 07-11-2020 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭ RCK1

Hi,

I got a fixed payment notice on the Dart a few weeks ago which I have appealed. Long story which I wont go into as I ll the Irish rail folks decide if I have a case or not. But I wasnt deliberately trying to avoid paying the fare and never would. If the appeal is unsuccessful I ll obviously pay it. My problem is other then hearing the appeal has been lodged I havnt heard back from them(they say not contact them) and its close to the 21 days. Do I pay up now or can I wait until I hear back? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭ goingnowhere

Until they reply you need take no action

If you have any form of acknowledgement to say your appeal was received hold tight.

Advertisement