Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Rail Fixed Payment notice appeal

• 07-11-2020 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi,

I got a fixed payment notice on the Dart a few weeks ago which I have appealed. Long story which I wont go into as I ll the Irish rail folks decide if I have a case or not. But I wasnt deliberately trying to avoid paying the fare and never would. If the appeal is unsuccessful I ll obviously pay it. My problem is other then hearing the appeal has been lodged I havnt heard back from them(they say not contact them) and its close to the 21 days. Do I pay up now or can I wait until I hear back? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Until they reply you need take no action

If you have any form of acknowledgement to say your appeal was received hold tight.

Advertisement