Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded m4

Options
  • 07-11-2020 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Upgraded M4
    ASG M15
    325FPS
    Perfect condition
    comes with swiss arms red dot, silencer, angled and verticle grip, new smart charger and 8.4 battery. Plus original parts
    Upgrades: new high torque motor, new maple leaf bucking. Recently been serviced by Waterford airsoft and worn parts replaced.
    €240 open to offers
    Can post at buyers expense
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/B2M9tXkXsoHm7cZb9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

Bump

Bump open to offers want gone

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JosiahLauser

All I can afford at the moment is 155 including shipping to Cork.
    I am fully aware that it is worth much more than that but that is the best I can do :(

All I can afford at the moment is 155 including shipping to Cork.
    I am fully aware that it is worth much more than that but that is the best I can do :(

Ah sorry I can't do that I could do if for that without the upgraded motor and bucking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 JosiahLauser

No problem it's still a very good package for 155e and with the sight, charger, battery, mag, etc. it looks exactly like what I'v been looking for :)
    So yes I'll go for that.

No problem it's still a very good package for 155e and with the sight, charger, battery, mag, etc. it looks exactly like what I'v been looking for :)
    So yes I'll go for that.

Perfect I'll pm you

Sold!
    Admins please remove

Advertisement