Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Trespass closed?

Options
  • 06-11-2020 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭

Hi

Quickly drove by Trespass today and it looked completely empty. I know we are in a lockdown etc but it just looked to be gone.

Has it been shutdown?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Panda5000

In the last lockdown some shops removed their stock, probably for insurance reasons. Could just be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,717 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

obi604 wrote: »
    Hi

Quickly drove by Trespass today and it looked completely empty. I know we are in a lockdown etc but it just looked to be gone.

Has it been shutdown?

Probably not.

In the last lockdown, they removed all stock from the shop, but left the fittings in place. When allowed to open again, the stock was returned.

This time, all stock was removed, pretty much the first day of the lockdown. Again, all shop-fittings are still there.

I'd guess the stock will be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Maybe they moved the stock to the UK or to an online warehouse? No point in having it in a closed shop.

Advertisement