Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Nut November.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

As the local priest in my school used to say, "if you masturbate it will stunt your growth and you'll go blind."

I said, "I'm over here you short cúnt."

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

This flash of a moment from extreme orgasm happens to women too, largely when unintended, it is an intense moment and doesn’t happen to order. It can really stop you in your tracks. For men it is healthy to keep the fluid moving through the pipes. For women the increased blood blow down can only be a healthy thing too. 😁

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Is anyone doing this this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Cordell

I tried but it was very hard. Got harder each day until I had to take matter in my own hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭taxAHcruel

Have not heard anyone discussing this or the "No Fap" movement in a long time. So it is either a fad that people realised there was no actual specific point/benefit to - or it is still popular just no in the areas of the on/off line world that I am in.

Anyone doing it though then there is only 5 days left. Hold firm..... oh I mean.... stay hard.... ermm..... hang in there..... ah..... hold the line? Ah bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

I did it this year - climbing the walls

• Registered Users Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭BrianD3

I don't know why anyone would do this. Have they never heard of Post Nut Clarity aka Wisdom W*nking. I need to nut 2-3 times per day or start to get uptight and make poor decisions. In the last 30 years I reckon I've blown at least 20,000 loads.

According to this study the average number of ejaculations per month is 15.1 for men age 20-29 and 11.3 for age 40-49, sounds extremely low and very much "rookie numbers". Men should ejaculate at least 21 times per month to protect against prostate cancer.

Advertisement