Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

7up and Froster, looking to swap for a car wash if anyone has no use for it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

pc7 wrote: »
    I've never tried that, so do you redeem it and then take the photo of the photo with the QR code?

You should take a screenshot with your phone, not a photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

OmegaGene wrote: »
    whn you win the prize select redeem and select your shop and then when the counter is counting down take a screen shot and use this at the till to cover your prize, once the time has elapsed you can then play any remaining scratch card games and you may win again

I won again a few times as soon as I redeemed the prize without waiting for the time to elapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭tx_tx

I have a can of Sprite available to swap. GONE!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Anyone want sour cream nuts? Wont use them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Have 6 phones and no extra scratch card on any of them.

Just noticed on the App when you sign in there's a day countdown.
    Day 3 - 1 extra scratch card
    Day 5 - 50p (not 100% sure what that is for?)
    Day 7 - 3 extra scratch cards
    Day 10 - 100p
    Day 15 - 150p
    Day 20 - 5 extra scratch cards

Got extra scratch cards today. :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Lion bar for the first to quote

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

Froster for first to quote GONE, PMed to MovieMum.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭FDave

4c off to swap.

Have a pack of Tayto to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

whn you win the prize select redeem and select your shop and then when the counter is counting down take a screen shot and use this at the till to cover your prize, once the time has elapsed you can then play any remaining scratch card games and you may win again

Does it matter what shop you pick before the screenshot like the last game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Amouar wrote: »
    Can anyone please confirm if screenshots still work with this new scratch and win game?

They do I just used one earlier and also u can use from a different garage that u pick. I put in a garage but they were out of them but I had redeemed and I screenshot and then I went to another garage and I was able to get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

honda boi wrote: »
    Does it matter what shop you pick before the screenshot like the last game?

No I just did it this morning, the garage I went into I had redeemed but when I checked they were out of stock. I screenshot and went to another garage and used it there no problem. I just scanned the screenshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

pc7 wrote: »
    I've never tried that, so do you redeem it and then take the photo of the photo with the QR code?

FYI when you have the page open, hold your finger down on the QR code and you can also just download the image. For most phones taking a screen shot is by holding Volume down + power key. Some phones are both volume keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭ggmad

Car wash here - will swap for Volvic touch of fruit only

GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

Have a coffee will swap for a froster. Young fella is obsessed with the things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I've another sparkling ice lemon lime going, looking to swap for a car wash if anyone has one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Have a bag of Tayto to the give away. First post takes it.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    No I just did it this morning, the garage I went into I had redeemed but when I checked they were out of stock. I screenshot and went to another garage and used it there no problem. I just scanned the screenshot.

Ah sweet nice one.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 KieranY8

Have a free coffee available if anyone will use it? Day left on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 KieranY8

flycd wrote: »
    Yes please. Thanks.

PM'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Looks like they've changed the rules on the sandwiches this time around, no more breakfast rolls or croque monsieurs, you're limited to the cardboard boxes, 2 slices only aswell, cant even get the triple decker tuna anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Who likes Red Bull Watermelon?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Who likes Red Bull Watermelon?

GONE

Thargor wrote: »
    Looks like they've changed the rules on the sandwiches this time around, no more breakfast rolls or croque monsieurs, you're limited to the cardboard boxes, 2 slices only aswell, cant even get the triple decker tuna anymore.

Ah crap.
    Did you try a brekkie roll this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

honda boi wrote: »
    Ah crap.
    Did you try a brekkie roll this morning?
    Yeah then I walked out and cycled to another Circle K, same result there, this is in Limerick maybe other places will be different.

Won a car wash this morning and went in to use it.
    Staff member said which one do you want, Budget, Standard, Premium or Premium plus?
    I asked which one does the scratch card get me, any of them she replied.
    So I thought about it and decided to go for the Premium plus ;).
    She wouldn't let me use a 2nd winner (Tayto) on the same transaction so had to
    use another phone to claim it. :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Just tried to claim a doughnut for a bakery item prize and was told it had to be the exact same as the picture (a danish which they didn’t have). She gave me the doughnut anyway but said next time it’s meant to be the same as the picture. I thought it was any bakery item?

you could never use more than one scan per transaction in all their games, you pick one scan it and checkout and repeat
    always go for the premium wash myself as its the most expensive €12 in my local €14 in others

Yeah, Premium Plus €14 in Stillorgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

Has anyone else used a 4c off? I just checked receipt from earlier and literally got 4c off my overall fuel piece :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Has anyone else used a 4c off? I just checked receipt from earlier and literally got 4c off my overall fuel piece :confused::confused:

Just about to post the same. I used a screenshot, hoping they haven't found a way around us using them.

Advertisement