Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Whelo79 wrote: »
    +170% up over the last 7 days. 6 days straight with nice consistent gains. Price now is .00055c. A lot of profit still to be made between here to .01c(which is my target) and beyond.

The staking rewards with the Venture Capital auctions are going to make some serious passive income.

I've been highlighting this project for months and getting shot down by a small few. I hope the others who bought in have/will enjoy some nice profits.

Up another 17% today,

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

8600000 AXN stake up this Saturday.
    Any advice on what to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

joe250 wrote: »
    8600000 AXN stake up this Saturday.
    Any advice on what to do with it?

Is that 8,600,000? Honestly if I was you I would give serious consideration to upgrading it to Max Shares. At the current AXN price and the share rate you get you would be potentially earning $340 per month in BTC divs. That will dillute over time as your share rate decreases (more people adding stakes and you not adding to yours).

Is that 8,600,000? Honestly if I was you I would give serious consideration to upgrading it to Max Shares. At the current AXN price and the share rate you get you would be potentially earning $340 per month in BTC divs. That will dillute over time as your share rate decreases (more people adding stakes and you not adding to yours).

If the AXN price goes up to 1c that monthly divs now becomes $1419 monthly.

https://axioncalc.com/

Eight million two hundred thousand.

Was thinking half for 10 years and other half for 5 years.
    I already have 4.2 million for Max Shares.

• Advertisement

Eight million two hundred thousand.

Was thinking half for 10 years and other half for 5 years.
    I already have 4.2 million for Max Shares.

Nothing wrong with that idea so. You could keep some liquid or do a shorter term stake (6 months or so), and hope to cash in a nice lump when that matures.

Stake half for 10-15 years and the other half for 7 months. It will mature just before BPD1 when we could see another big run up in price. If we are at .01c by then 4m AXN will be $40k.

Edit:

Oh and the price is now .00072, new ATH.

What date is BPD1?
    Will need to get out a few weeks before as most will have the same idea.

What date is BPD1?
    Will need to get out a few weeks before as most will have the same idea.

Most people are staked across BPD1 in order to get the big dividends pay out. It's on 29th October.

Just under 80% of the total supply of AXN is staked so the liquid amount is really small. I can only see price going up in the long term here as people want to start getting in on the liquid BTC dividends.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭RodVelvet

Do you need to register somewhere for the Venture Capital Auction?

RodVelvet wrote: »
    Do you need to register somewhere for the Venture Capital Auction?

You need to interact with the contract. It can be done by either registering for VCA, putting a small bid into the auction, making a stake, increasing a stake.

• Advertisement

Ooof, this metal crypto credit card for Axion is possibly the nicest card I've ever seen.

https://twitter.com/axion_network/status/1369793925762998272

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

No stopping axion at the moment another 20% percent today

Tango One wrote: »
    No stopping axion at the moment another 20% percent today

+163% over 7 days. +250% over 14 days.

The first VC auction tomorrow is potentially going to be HUGE!

Plenty of rumours abound of some big players waiting to jump in once this first auction is a success. Take the rumours with large pinches of salt but it is exciting times.

Several of the biggest AXN holders have also formed a 'board of directors' and commited to reinvesting all their BTC divs directly back into purchasing AXN through Uniswap. So much going on with this project that it is hard to take it all in.

The activity page of the axion.today website shows exactly how much BTC is being distributed to stakers from each auction bid.

https://axion.today/activity

Scroll through to the ones marked Bitcoin Bid and you can see the ETH deposited, the 10% bonus BTC given to the bidder and the amount of BTC then shared among active stakers.

It has begun :) Surely free BTC is everyone's dream?

Axion 24 hour livestream for the first VCA day is running now. Started around 3am Irish time.

https://youtu.be/vQAMbQ8RoSQ

Axion are closing in on 1 million trees donated to The Eden Projects.

Officially listed here on their list of partners (Grove Level) https://edenprojects.org/partners/#forest-partners and will move into the forest level partners pretty soon.

Nice to see a little bit of giving back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I just checked in on my staked Axion, I had set it up to reach the first bpd. Even overshot it just in case.

Noticed the End date has been changed from November to Oct 29th. And now it says expected bpd earnings 0. Despite the bpd being Oct 29th.

I just checked in on my staked Axion, I had set it up to reach the first bpd. Even overshot it just in case.

Noticed the End date has been changed from November to Oct 29th. And now it says expected bpd earnings 0. Despite the bpd being Oct 29th.

Are you seeing the new site layout when you log on? If not do a hard refresh of the website.

The date has always been 29th October, but if what you are talking about shows the date with a red X beside BPD1 that doesn't relate to your stakes already placed, that will change if you will in the stake amount and stake length columns to place a new stake.

On the left you should have a column called 'My Portfolio' it will show your total $ amount, total AXN amount, Amount staked, Active Interest, Big Pay Day, Liquid Holdings.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 elgstring

Dipped the toe into AXN and I have realised the staking doesnt look worthwhile for the amount I have at the moment (about quarter of a mill). Is there a preferable place to store it as opposed to metamask?

• Advertisement

Are you seeing the new site layout when you log on? If not do a hard refresh of the website.

The date has always been 29th October, but if what you are talking about shows the date with a red X beside BPD1 that doesn't relate to your stakes already placed, that will change if you will in the stake amount and stake length columns to place a new stake.

On the left you should have a column called 'My Portfolio' it will show your total $ amount, total AXN amount, Amount staked, Active Interest, Big Pay Day, Liquid Holdings.

Looks to be the new layout. I'm looking in both the top section that shows your overall stake+interest+bpd+liquid.

Just has the staked amount and interest earned. Bpd is 0.

Same if I look down in the active stakes section and go across the line to bpd. 0 again.

Looks to be the new layout. I'm looking in both the top section that shows your overall stake+interest+bpd+liquid.

Just has the staked amount and interest earned. Bpd is 0.

Same if I look down in the active stakes section and go across the line to bpd. 0 again.

Are you sure your wallet is connected? You might need to refresh your MM wallet.

The 'Connect Wallet' button should disappear and your partial wallet address should show up on the top left under the Axion logo.

elgstring wrote: »
    Dipped the toe into AXN and I have realised the staking doesnt look worthwhile for the amount I have at the moment (about quarter of a mill). Is there a preferable place to store it as opposed to metamask?

Storing it on MM is fine, but it is an ETH token so you can save it to any offline ETH based wallet.

Are you sure your wallet is connected? You might need to refresh your MM wallet.

The 'Connect Wallet' button should disappear and your partial wallet address should show up on the top left under the Axion logo.

Definitely connected alright. Using the browser within metamask. The connect wallet button vanishes a second after opening the page. It shows my stake and balance. All looks fine bar big pay day shows estimated earnings as 0.

Definitely connected alright. Using the browser within metamask. The connect wallet button vanishes a second after opening the page. It shows my stake and balance. All looks fine bar big pay day shows estimated earnings as 0.

Try accessing through a laptop or desktop browser maybe? Otherwise raise a ticket in the Axion discord and see if anyone can assist.

Yesterday's auction sold out completely, 1Bn AXN traded for over half a million dollars in ETH.

BTC divs were distributed to all stakers, I got .0001796BTC ($107.93). A good start, and getting that twice a week will be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Yesterday's auction sold out completely, 1Bn AXN traded for over half a million dollars in ETH.

BTC divs were distributed to all stakers, I got .0001796BTC ($107.93). A good start, and getting that twice a week will be sweet.

If you don't mind sharing, how much are you staking to see that kind of return? I have no clue how Axion works...

If you don't mind sharing, how much are you staking to see that kind of return? I have no clue how Axion works...

It works off shares rather than amount of Axion staked. Your share calculation is a combination of your total AXN staked x by the length of time you have committed to stake for.

Staking can be from 1 day to 5555 days (15 years). Longer stakes get a much better share rate.

Have a play around with this https://axioncalc.com/ to work out what you would need. Enter amount of Axion how many days to stake for (don't change the share rate)then see how the Total Shares and Percentage of Pool change as you increase/decrease AXN totals and stake length.

The VCA earnings section will then show you how much BTC you will get from each sold out auction.

You can also change to AXN price on the slider 'simulate future price' to see how your divs may increase as the AXN price goes up.

There is now over 206Bn AXN commited to stakes, with almost 69Bn of that locked up in the max 5555 day term, which is incredible.

The Axion stats are looking really strong after the first 2 VCA auctions. Both auctions have sold out in advance of closing time. 269ETH entered on Tuesday and 288ETH on Friday.

Over 18BTC ($1m) has been distributed to stakers already in just two auctions.

There is currently 209Bn AXN ($103m) locked into stakes, with 73Bn ($36m) of that commited for 15 years. There is aprx 1Bn AXN a day being added to the the 15 years (5555 day) staking contract, which is currently acting as an amazing deflationary measure.

Although there are billions of this token, the supply is going to become very scarce at the rate it is being committed to long term stakes, which should really start to see the climb towards .001c and then on to .01c.

The next auction is tomorrow.

https://axion.today/overview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭RodVelvet

The next auction is tomorrow.

https://axion.today/overview

Is it a VCA Auction tomorrow?
    Any idea what time GAS fees are at their lowest?

Advertisement