Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roscrea premier limousin sale 4th of November online

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭tanko

Tuam on December 11th is the only Limousin Society sale left this year i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

valtra2 wrote: »
    Are they anymore bull sales this year.

Tuam Mart - 11 Dec 2020, 6pm

https://www.irishlimousin.com/event/tuam-sale-december-11th-at-6pm/

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭early_riser

Is there a sale in tullow this year?

Is there a sale in tullow this year?

It was supposed to be on there last week but was cancelled due to not enough entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭early_riser

tanko wrote: »
    It was supposed to be on there last week but was cancelled due to not enough entries.

Thanks, taught it was usually around now alright, neighbour often buys a bull in it he was asking me the other day did I hear anything about it

• Advertisement

Did anyone here watch the AGM las night.
    I'd say the any other business was lively after the Roscrea shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

tanko wrote: »
    Did anyone here watch the AGM las night.
    I'd say the any other business was lively after the Roscrea shambles.
    Did you watch it? I meant to watch it. Have a feeling that all is not well behind the scenes. :mad:

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

Did you watch it? I meant to watch it. Have a feeling that all is not well behind the scenes. :mad:

I wasn't allowed to unfortunately, i'm only an associate member.
    There's trouble brewing there alrite, the difference between how the Limousin and Charolais sales went hasn't gone down well.

Advertisement