Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ace2007 wrote: »
    He's also very hot and cold this season,

4th highest scorer in the game. Also only played 6 games so a better points per game then 3rd place Salah

Vardy 3 double digit hauls in 4 away games. 7 points in the other away game coming on as a 2nd half sub after injury

2 x 2 pointers & a not played in the 3 home games

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

71 seems decent. Considering 6pts from back 4

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    4th highest scorer in the game. Also only played 6 games so a better points per game then 3rd place Salah

Doesn't tell the full story, 4 of his 7 goals have been penalties, and in those 6 games he's only had 13 shots.

While Salah has scored 3 penalties, he's had 32 shots in his 7 games.

Salah is heavily involved in games, whereas Vardy can find himself out of games for large period of time.

PS i may WC tonight and bring him in, and break him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Doesn't tell the full story, 4 of his 7 goals have been penalties, and in those 6 games he's only had 13 shots.

While Salah has scored 3 penalties, he's had 32 shots in his 7 games.

Salah is heavily involved in games, whereas Vardy can find himself out of games for large period of time.

PS i may WC tonight and bring him in, and break him :)

What’s the expected goals. Vardy doesn’t usually shoot from Outside The box

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

What’s the expected goals. Vardy doesn’t usually shoot from Outside The box

I don't know, I was just comparing them as you mentioned Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭sheroman01

70pts. Vardy and Justin tonight. Classic FPL strikes again - the only reason I have Vardy is because I gambled on Aguero last week. Plus I have WC in the bag so I was thinking why not chance him. From utter annoyance last week to delight this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Worst week so far.

Dismal.

29 points with wilson to come in with 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

42(-4) down to 2.5 million. Wildcarded before gw 3 when I was 300k. The last 5 weeks have been a horror show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

65 and up to 234k.

Have 2FTs so will solve a couple of my TAA, Pulisic, Trossard and Brewster problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

53 points... 12 off the bench from Lamptey & Anguissa

1FT now this week but problems in the form of Pulisic, Saiss, Mitchell and Lamptey.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

71 Points this week. My highest so far Killman on the bench coming in for Saiss was handy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

60 for the GW, Lampted 2nd sub a pity but it is what it is.

WC 2 weeks ago and up 1 million OR

Still sitting at 2mil OR still after a shyte start

Onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

63 and my second green arrow of the season.

Making slow and steady progress in mini leagues and "jumped" from 1.6M to 1.2M OR.

Normally at this stage I'm whinging about being marooned at 400K :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

64 (-4) Up to 3.12m OR

Another hit to sort out Saiss Mitchell Lamptey debacle .6m itb

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

58 and sitting at 640k now.

Been bobbing around the latter half of the top 1 million all season, which isn't terrible by any means, considering I feel like I've been fighting fires without using my wildcard yet

Have 2 FTs this week, so wlll keep the wildcard for post international break at this point.

Grealish giving me the small green arrow this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭macraignil

44 sees me drop outside the top 3mill OR. Taking the hit to bring in Kane a couple of weeks back not proving to be worth it with Wilson who he replaced scoring more.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

51 all out.. and that’s one of my better weeks.. been an absolutely atrocious season so far and just cannot catch a break

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

74. Decent week in a bad season so far. Jumped 1 mil to an OR of 2.5 mil. The aim is to get (well) inside the top 1 mil by Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

58 leaves me at 999k. Seem to be bouncing around between 800k and 1.1m at the moment.

74 points sees me go from 750k OR to 340k.

22 points off 100k spot.

Fixtures are going to turn now for a lot of teams so it’s going to be really interesting see what way people go.

If I can get to 100k heading into December I’d be more then happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Benimar wrote: »
    65 and up to 234k.

Have 2FTs so will solve a couple of my TAA, Pulisic, Trossard and Brewster problems.

Why is Brewster a problem? He’s more or less a perma bench option who is getting gametime. I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Why is Brewster a problem? He’s more or less a perma bench option who is getting gametime. I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Agree & id be holding Trossard this week.

Chilwel & Ziyech straight swap for the other 2 would be my play

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

67 and a small green to 450K...frustrating season so far.

And to put into context, my son who's 8, loves soccer so this year picked his own team for the fun, he pays little attention to it!... has forgotten to change his team at least 3 times, lost a couple of free transfers, no chips used and has accidentally captained McCarthy (Sou) twice!!!.....he is currently sitting at OR 90K....i give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

42pts
    Just thankful for Lamptey autosub.
    OR 1.6M

Have a FT left after bringing in Zouma for Saiss.

Hes a problem as I wanted to rotate him in now and again (I thought he'd be better than he has been) - I'd rather have a points scoring 3rd forward than a low ceiling 5th midfielder.

Agree & id be holding Trossard this week.

Chilwel & Ziyech straight swap for the other 2 would be my play

Have Chilwell already, but Ziyech is definitely on the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

64 points

Up 400k to 1.39 million.

Getting Pulisic turned out to be a disaster as he pulled up with an injury in the warm up. That's the second time this season that a player I've transferred in has suddenly picked up an injury.

Grealish the hero of the gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭scotchy

69, yes yes, quiet there at the back.

Martinez subbing in with zero for no show Pickord. And JRod, Maupay, Mitchel, and Dunne leaving me with 10 men.

Up to 1.28 mil overall.

So have to be HEWT.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Advertisement