Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed Shane Lowry club

Options
  • 29-10-2020 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So a couple of years back I entered a competition to win a signed golf club by Shane Lowry and I won and I’ve had it for a few years now and I can’t seem to find another one anywhere so I think it’s the only one that was signed by him , has anyone got ani idea what it would be worth ? Thank you so much for your help ðŸ˜

-liam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

**** all, he signs them all the time. Have one myself as does my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭benji79

If it was presented well in a case or something and you can verify that it’s an authentic signature it might fetch something decent. Being an Open champion would obviously increase value. A bar or something might be interested. Or a collector
    Probably not talking about big money though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭xgronkjabv6pcl

If it's a "club signed by Lowry" then that is different than "a Lowry club, he signed".

If it is the latter and you can show he had it in the bag for x tournament or even the tour truck then that would certainly be more valuable.

If it is the former, it's probably worth less in relative terms than other pieces of signed memorabilia because it's more difficult to display.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Had one, his wedge from tournament play, gave it away as my Captains prize in our society.
    Not worth much dude in monetary terms

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭chalky_ie

Easily 4 or 5 million I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

slave1 wrote: »
    Had one, his wedge from tournament play, gave it away as my Captains prize in our society.
    Not worth much dude in monetary terms

jaysus nice prize
    nearly as nice as the one i gave away ;)

Advertisement