Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ecars stats - a work in progress

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mieslep

Thanks, lmk if you want a hand with putting this into a Kubernetes pod (if not already) along with a healthchecker that can automatically restart things if they become non-responsive.

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Probably cheaper for me to just have it living on the VM where the DB and scraping scripts are. A k8s node on digital ocean is about $12 a month, and i'd still have to have my VM for the heavy lifting the DB does. Cost is driving decisions a lot here. Time too.

Might try add a healthcheck to the docker-compose

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Added a graphs page to show usage over time.

Curious if ionity publish their charger status on a map anywhere. I've not found it if it exists. Plugshare aren't accepting personal API token requests at this time.

Advertisement