Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 PDC European Championships

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

bassy wrote: »
    heard the muslims were after you last night :D

I am not sexist, racist, ageist, etc

I appear to upset everyone...or at least people are upset I have an opinion. Amazing how people who go on about free speech have an issue with it when its something they dont want to here. :D

anyhow hoping for wins for

Dirk
    Wright
    White
    Mensur

but suspect it will be Smith, Price MVG and Mensur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

I am not sexist, racist, ageist, etc

I appear to upset everyone...or at least people are upset I have an opinion. Amazing how people who go on about free speech have an issue with it when its something they dont want to here. :D

anyhow hoping for wins for

Dirk
    Wright
    White
    Mensur

but suspect it will be Smith, Price MVG and Mensur

your eamonn dunphy around here :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Can't stand Wade, comes across as a tosser everytime he opens his mouth

boomdocker wrote: »
    Can't stand Wade, comes across as a tosser everytime he opens his mouth

put aside your dislike of him and answer me this.
    He is a proven winner, one of the most successful players in PDC history.
    In terms of consistency has been in the top 10 for 13 years, bar a period of about 3 weeks. No other player in the PDC presently can claim this.

He is more than qualified to give his opinion, aand if players like dimitri, Durrant etc dont like the truth, then its up to them to prove they are not flash in the pans.

Wade last year, made the semi finals of the PL, was a top ten player, and is a former multiple major winner, and he was not picked for the PL, yet a player with zero pdc majors not even in the PDC top ten was picked.

Is it any wonder he might feel annoyed ?

how longggggggggg ago is it since wade won a major

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Dirk off to some start

last ranking tv title was this comp exactly 2 years ago.

Does not change the fact that one of the most succesful players in pdc history, with multiple majors, and a top 10 player, and a semi finalist in last years PL being left out of the pl was right.

It also allows him every right to give his opinion on others.

Does not change the fact that one of the most succesful players in pdc history, with multiple majors, and a top 10 player, and a semi finalist in last years PL being left out of the pl was right.

i did say a major.

he,s a borefest,acts the maggot on stage when he,s under the cosh.
    no better so than the time he was playing nakamura at the world,s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭boomdocker

put aside your dislike of him and answer me this.
    He is a proven winner, one of the most successful players in PDC history.
    In terms of consistency has been in the top 10 for 13 years, bar a period of about 3 weeks. No other player in the PDC presently can claim this.

He is more than qualified to give his opinion, aand if players like dimitri, Durrant etc dont like the truth, then its up to them to prove they are not flash in the pans.

Wade last year, made the semi finals of the PL, was a top ten player, and is a former multiple major winner, and he was not picked for the PL, yet a player with zero pdc majors not even in the PDC top ten was picked.

Is it any wonder he might feel annoyed ?

His record speaks for itself no doubt about that, but as I said, in my opinion when he opens his mouth he comes across as a tosser.
    Remember the nonsense with Asada at the World Champs last year.

• Advertisement

i did say a major.

Since I class only the Worlds, Grand Prix, UK Open, and Matchplay as majors it must be a decade.

Wade has won 5 of these top tier majors.

I dont count the europeans champs, the world series finals, the masters or the PL as majors despite wade winning them.

he,s a borefest,acts the maggot on stage when he,s under the cosh.
    no better so than the time he was playing nakamura at the world,s

asada thats him,me and me nakamura lol

boomdocker wrote: »
    His record speaks for itself no doubt about that, but as I said, in my opinion when he opens his mouth he comes across as a tosser.
    Remember the nonsense with Asada at the World Champs last year.

I feel the same about MVG when he open his trap, but despite my opinion of him you have to respect he earned the right to speak on the game and give his opinion.

There is a select clique of players in the PDC who always get favoritism, and Durrant is the latest in that group replacing the retired Barney, whilst others dont get treated the same.

Look how they kiss the arse of smith who has never won a thing of note

Since I class only the Worlds, Grand Prix, UK Open, and Matchplay as majors it must be a decade.

Wade has won 5 of these top tier majors.

I dont count the europeans champs, the world series finals, the masters or the PL as majors despite wade winning them.

indeed as thats why i said when did he las win a MAJOR,not these euro tours or world series etc

back to the darts lads on tv now :)

indeed as thats why i said when did he las win a MAJOR,not these euro tours or world series etc

I am not speaking about euro tours, I am speaking about this comp going on at the moment, to me this is not a major.

Its a tv title, but a secondary title, like the players championships final.

The World Series, PL and Masters are all non ranking exbos, and mostly invitational.

I am not speaking about euro tours, I am speaking about this comp going on at the moment, to me this is not a major.

Its a tv title, but a secondary title, like the players championships final.

The World Series, PL and Masters are all non ranking exbos, and mostly invitational.

i know this is not a major.........................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Jesus Duijvenbode loses 6 legs on the spin....

if dirk can hold and put pressure now on smith , he would be there for the taking.

Smith is like white and chizzy, they will collapse when the pressure is on

do you know when barney retired, it was almost 13 since he won any kind of ranking pdc tv title.....yet he got pl invite after invite.

• Advertisement

do you know when barney retired, it was almost 13 since he won any kind of ranking pdc tv title.....yet he got pl invite after invite.

yes i know all that,reason is cause the pdc aka barry hearn were licking barney cause he was a fans favourite and bought the biggest following amongst players to events.he was a cash cow to hearn and the pdc.sure why for yrs after the still tryed to hype the taylor v barney,even though he had no hope v taylor in the later yrs.

yes i know all that,reason is cause the pdc aka barry hearn were licking barney cause he was a fans favourite and bought the biggest following amongst players to events.he was a cash cow to hearn and the pdc.sure why for yrs after the still tryed to hype the taylor v barney,even though he had no hope v taylor in the later yrs.

thats another myth, as they had MVG and would sell out rotterdam without barney.

8-8....cmon dirk.....

thats another myth, as they had MVG and would sell out rotterdam without barney.

before mvg became a big draw ;)

unreal bust from smith :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

WTF Smith!!!!!!

TbL

GET IN DIRK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Great grit and determination by Divingboard

Kept Smith under enough pressure till he cracked

TbL

WTF Smith!!!!!!

TbL

I told you before, the guy has no testicular fortitude.

GET IN DIRK

• Advertisement

this is why Smith, Chisnall and White are the new Jenkins, Baxter and Mason.

Not a single major trophy between the lot and doubt they will ever win one.

Advertisement