Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Eir is so bad?

Options
  • 23-10-2020 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I don't know where to start really, they online chat is unavailable every single day for months, they only display they local contact number (4digit).

In my case they set my address to a totally random address, I sent them a letter 6 months ago to change it, yet I have a totally invalid billing address on my invoice....

They don't even bother replying on FB/Twitter ...

and they knowledge on technology seems to be near zero!

also they VoIP in-App is not even working with iOS (seems to be developer a decade ago)
    why on earth are they so bad?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Ive often wondered how a company could be this bad myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

kevincork wrote: »
    I don't know where to start really, they online chat is unavailable every single day for months, they only display they local contact number (4digit).

In my case they set my address to a totally random address, I sent them a letter 6 months ago to change it, yet I have a totally invalid billing address on my invoice....

They don't even bother replying on FB/Twitter ...

and they knowledge on technology seems to be near zero!

also they VoIP in-App is not even working with iOS (seems to be developer a decade ago)
    why on earth are they so bad?

In my experience the ONLY way to get them to respond to any issue is to raise a complaint with Comreg - but unfortunately before doing so, one must first go through the usual futile rigmarole with eir.

Conor Pope of The Irish Times consumer column regularly writes articles about their complete and utter incompetence, but nothing ever improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭kevincork

how and also 150Mb / 1Gb, they don't even display they offer properly https://www.eir.ie/broadband/.... (150mbps / 1gbps)....

I suppose is not as bad as when they had a massive security issue with they old ADSL modem a few year ago and they main page was advising to reset the password and then, restore as new ....................... (wow)

Advertisement