Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountant for a small job

Options
  • 12-10-2020 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know an accountant, maybe working freelance or part-time to help me with a small job. I have to fill in a couple of sections on a Form 12 and I have no idea how to do it. I shouldn't imagine it's going to take more than an hour for someone who knows what they're doing.

Feel free to PM. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Does anyone know an accountant, maybe working freelance or part-time to help me with a small job. I have to fill in a couple of sections on a Form 12 and I have no idea how to do it. I shouldn't imagine it's going to take more than an hour for someone who knows what they're doing.

Feel free to PM. Thanks!

If you want to PM me some details I can give you an idea of what to do. I'm an accountant but not part time sadly :D

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement