Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadmill Advice (Too Many To Choose From)

Options
  • 08-10-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get a threadmill for my home. We have a relatively good size spare room to put it in, so I don't need to choose a compact machine, and would rather choose quality over a cheap machine, as it will be used by 2 people on 5-6 days a week (famous words :-)

I've searched online and i've read about lots of them, but there are just too many to choose from.

A - Can anyone recommend a few machines or even brands?

B - Has anyone ever come across a machine that let you program 3 buttons for different setups:

Button 01: Sprint
    Button 02 - Run
    Button 03 - Fast Walk

I tend to do a lot of HIIT training, so would love to be able to change through the setups quickly without having to constantly hold down buttons to try and control the speed, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help, it is much appreciated.

Advertisement