Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planning a pv install with battery

Options
  • 06-10-2020 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

title, i have a house mid 80s build and looking for advise as i have a old consumer unit id like to continue using but its basically full so im looking either a sub board to facilitate the extra components or a full board change iif a sub board is not an option so could some people upload some photos of their board if possible. i have 2 spare slots in the board as is, so just using the existing board is more than likely not an option.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,964 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Last time I looked full replacement boards were surprisingly cheap. That's what I would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lostman666

unkel wrote: »
    Last time I looked full replacement boards were surprisingly cheap. That's what I would do.

ya ive 3 estimates mainly due to the fact that the prices are all around 500 to 800 but they all come with the caveat subject to the wire passing all tests

Advertisement