Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

planning a pv install with battery

• 06-10-2020 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ lostman666

title, i have a house mid 80s build and looking for advise as i have a old consumer unit id like to continue using but its basically full so im looking either a sub board to facilitate the extra components or a full board change iif a sub board is not an option so could some people upload some photos of their board if possible. i have 2 spare slots in the board as is, so just using the existing board is more than likely not an option.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 58,884 CMod ✭✭✭✭ unkel

Last time I looked full replacement boards were surprisingly cheap. That's what I would do.

"Wind is Ireland's oil" - An Taoiseach, 25/05/2022

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ lostman666

unkel wrote: »
    Last time I looked full replacement boards were surprisingly cheap. That's what I would do.

ya ive 3 estimates mainly due to the fact that the prices are all around 500 to 800 but they all come with the caveat subject to the wire passing all tests

Advertisement