Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Brooks Glycerines?

Options
  • 04-10-2020 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I’ve worn Brooks Glycerines for years, but they’re so expensive. Can any ladies recommend a good running shoe for a wider foot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

New2Dubs wrote: »
    I’ve worn Brooks Glycerines for years, but they’re so expensive. Can any ladies recommend a good running shoe for a wider foot?
    I went from Glycerines to Mizuno Wave Rider. The wave rider has a wide toe box also... Brooks Ghost is another option but probably not much cheaper and I found them a bit tighter across the toe box. I'm getting on very well with Nike React Milers at the moment and they're currently on sale in Elverys. Whatever you decide it's worth trying them on in a shop first to see if they fit/suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭New2Dubs

Oh that’s brilliant - really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

New2Dubs wrote: »
    Oh that’s brilliant - really appreciate it.

If you're interested in those React Milers I mentioned, they are now €62 on Nike.ie, there's 20% off everything and they were already reduced in some colour ways. They're a good neutral shoe for every day and long run use.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭New2Dubs

Thanks for tip - had a look & they only have white in my size - given the frequency of Irish rain, I think I’d have to keep them in the box!

Advertisement