Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the catch with GoMo? Why unlimited everything for €13?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Shiny wrote: »
    I was with Vodafone for years paying full whack for the better quality network. Changed to GoMo last month, the speed is somewhat slower and the coverage inferior but at this stage pretty happy with the downgrade given the dramatic price drop.

Postmobile have a new deal for unlimited calls and texts with 50Gb data for €15/month and it's on Vodafone's network

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irelandjnr

Update: we've been with 48 maybe a couple of weeks now. So far so good. €7.99 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Cork981

Same here, with 48 the last two months and really impressed with coverage and speed around Cork City.

Getting >200mb outside of peak hours.

I’ll probably move to 3 or Eir eventually to take advantage of 5G.

Cork981 wrote: »
    Same here, with 48 the last two months and really impressed with coverage and speed around Cork City.

Getting >200mb outside of peak hours.

I’ll probably move to 3 or Eir eventually to take advantage of 5G.

Apparently 48 are planning on offering 5g soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

jdon72 wrote: »
    Apparently 48 are planning on offering 5g soon enough

Where did you hear that?

• Advertisement

DopeTech wrote: »
    Where did you hear that?
    5G is “also in the plans” for the 48 service, executives say, even though Three has not yet launched its 5G service in Ireland. GoMo has no plans for 5G, Eir says.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/news/three-revamps-48-budget-offering-deals-for-%E2%82%AC10-and-%E2%82%AC15-per-month-in-battle-with-eirs-gomo/ar-BB14ZbVs

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,030 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Anyone on GoMo having issues calling 48 numbers today, I cant and nor can my sons, all GoMo, my daughter in on 48 and we cant call here, however, she can call us. I was able to call her us to yesterday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Savage_Henry

BTW if you write them to cancel your account, they will give you 20 eur free credit, if you stay

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

If you port away, I assume it automatically cancels the account?

Advertisement