Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia 5 ii (Mark two)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah if you can get the Xperia 5II for free I would.
    Its a great phone, battery is very long lasting and I like the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Ive an upgrade due and I hate Samsung phones which seems to be all Eir have at the minute - currently using a Mate 20 pro that I got 2 years ago on last upgrade that is a fantastic phone. Id be going Huawei again if they had google apps but unfortunately not at the minute.

I can get the Xperia 5II 5g free on upgrade..

Is it worth it?

absolutely - but in reality its not free unless you are paying under €30/month. My guess is the plan about €50/€60 a month and you'd be locked in for 24 months

I'd go buy a sim free phone and then go for 48.ie plan @ 10.99/month unless your data usage is very high.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

silver2020 wrote: »
    absolutely - but in reality its not free unless you are paying under €30/month. My guess is the plan about €50/€60 a month and you'd be locked in for 24 months

I'd go buy a sim free phone and then go for 48.ie plan @ 10.99/month unless your data usage is very high.

Its a business account (but not an official business account if you get me) so I can claim most if it back yearly.

Been with eir for years and usually claim the phone as expenses - I was more wondering what the phone is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Its a business account (but not an official business account if you get me) so I can claim most if it back yearly.

Been with eir for years and usually claim the phone as expenses - I was more wondering what the phone is like.

Then go for it - I've had it since December and love the battery life in particular.

Ultra wide (landscape) screen is great for the newer movies, and likewise the the ultra long (portrait) is great when reading as more fits on the screen.

Camera and video are also strong points.

Advertisement