Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

The Great Reset

12357104

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    They're being open about resetting the planet, but they are being vague about what they are planning to do.
    But this is the dishonest contradiction you are using to keep your silly conspiracy alive.
    It's contradictory.
    If they are not being open, why would they be open about "resetting the planet"? Why leave clues for internet cranks to find and figure things out?
    Why not say nothing?

    They can't be open and closed at the same time.

    So which is it?
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    But they are definitely planning to reset the planet. We can guess as to what they plan to do by reading what they have said and drawing our own conclusions.
    But you aren't guessing. You're just accepting random nonsense from internet cranks unquestioningly and then letting you over active imagination run wild.

    For example:
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    For example, a health passport such as Common Pass, which is set to be trialled in several countries around the world, could, and I emphasise could, pave the way for a mandatory vaccine, or, if not mandatory, restrictions placed on those who refuse the vaccine.
    Where do they state this?
    If they don't, why do you think this is a possibility? What's it based on other than paranoia?

    Again, I don't think there is anywhere they said this. Nor do you have any reason for your belief beyond your paranoia and fantasies.
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    So they are being open about resetting the planet, but have not said YET what it is they plan to do.
    And yet you claim that you have a good idea of their plan?:rolleyes:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    King Mob wrote: »
    But this is the dishonest contradiction you are using to keep your silly conspiracy alive.
    It's contradictory.
    If they are not being open, why would they be open about "resetting the planet"? Why leave clues for internet cranks to find and figure things out?
    Why not say nothing?

    They can't be open and closed at the same time.

    So which is it?

    But you aren't guessing. You're just accepting random nonsense from internet cranks unquestioningly and then letting you over active imagination run wild.

    For example:

    Where do they state this?
    If they don't, why do you think this is a possibility? What's it based on other than paranoia?

    Again, I don't think there is anywhere they said this. Nor do you have any reason for your belief beyond your paranoia and fantasies.


    And yet you claim that you have a good idea of their plan?:rolleyes:

    WEF has for months now been promoting the Great Reset. The head of WEF, Klaus Schwab, co-authored a book entitled 'The Great Reset'. They haven't, beyond vague statements, said what specifically the plan to do because they have postponed the event until September of next year. But expect details to emerge soon. So they are being open about their plan to reset the planet, but they have not yet gone into specifics.

    In the video about Health passport Ireland they suggest how the passport could be extended to other areas of life in addition to travel (work, restaurants, hospitals, stadia etc). So it's not to be paranoid to imagine that a Covid health passport could likewise be extended to other areas of life.

    "CommonPass will not conduct tests. Instead it aims to to establish standard certifications for COVID-19 test results and, eventually, proof that a passenger has been vaccinated against the virus."

    From the following article: https://www.ft.com/content/8d603248-6884-4081-9256-8c5b2f2827ba

    Sorry if it's behind a paywall.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    We've gone from two weeks to flatten the curve to possibly health passports and a mandatory vaccine in order to travel (and who knows what else). Do people still think this is about a virus?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    WEF has for months ...
    Sorry, not interested in more waffle. I asked you some direct questions. Please go back and address them. Thanks.

    Not sure why you've dodged them. It's very dishonest that you are doing this again.
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    Do people still think this is about a virus?
    You've not shown anything to suggest otherwise.




  • Dionaibh wrote: »
    We've gone from two weeks to flatten the curve to possibly health passports and a mandatory vaccine in order to travel (and who knows what else). Do people still think this is about a virus?

    Vaccine passports and likes have been considered since day one. Loads of countries won't allow you to fly into them without passing a test.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    Vaccine passports and likes have been considered since day one. Loads of countries won't allow you to fly into them without passing a test.

    An international health passport is being trialled as we speak. Do you think a health passport is a good idea?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    An international health passport is being trialled as we speak. Do you think a health passport is a good idea?

    It's a bit hypocritical for you to be asking questions when you are ignoring questions put to you.

    But this is typical of conspiracy theorists.

    Your conspiracy theory is vague and contradictory. Rather than confront this however you just pretend it isn't true and keep going.

    Why do you do this?
    How do you process this? You know your theory doesn't make sense and can't stand up to scrutiny. You know your theory is self contradictory. You know you have to rely on the authority of rando youtube cranks. You know you're ignoring difficult points.

    So knowing all of this, why do you subscribe to your conspiracy theory?




  • Dionaibh wrote: »
    An international health passport is being trialled as we speak. Do you think a health passport is a good idea?

    I have no problems with the concept as long as stringent safe guards are in place. The reality is, quarantining when you travel could be the norm for the next 3 years otherwise.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    King Mob wrote: »
    It's a bit hypocritical for you to be asking questions when you are ignoring questions put to you.

    But this is typical of conspiracy theorists.

    Your conspiracy theory is vague and contradictory. Rather than confront this however you just pretend it isn't true and keep going.

    Why do you do this?
    How do you process this? You know your theory doesn't make sense and can't stand up to scrutiny. You know your theory is self contradictory. You know you have to rely on the authority of rando youtube cranks. You know you're ignoring difficult points.

    So knowing all of this, why do you subscribe to your conspiracy theory?

    But every time I answer the questions, or try to, you ask me more questions about my answers to the questions. It's hard to keep up with the questions.

    How is WEF saying they're going to reset the planet, WEF and the Rockefeller Foundation launching a health passport, and the possibility of a mandatory vaccine, as indicated in the FT article, a conspiracy theory? There's no secret knowledge here. It's all happening. The only thing I don't know, because WEF has yet to talk about it, is what the Great Reset is going to consist of. And my sources aren't YouTube videos. I've read about the Great Reset on WEF's own website and on thegreatreset.com. I've also read articles and blog posts which quote Klaus Schwab and from the book he co-authored entitled 'The Great Reset'.

    My hypothesis is that the Great Reset may be about crushing freedom and making the new normal permanent. The evidence, but not proof, I have for my hypothesis is the WEF saying that we need to continue to live as though we were still in lockdown. That suggests to me, but isn't proof, that they want to restrict our movements, our carbon footprint, and control how we live.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    I have no problems with the concept as long as stringent safe guards are in place. The reality is, quarantining when you travel could be the norm for the next 3 years otherwise.

    I think the potential downsides are monstrous. It could lead to a social credit system similar to the one in place in China.


  • Advertisement


  • Dionaibh wrote: »
    I think the potential downsides are monstrous. It could lead to a social credit system similar to the one in place in China.

    That's a big leap. Do you think you should have the right to travel a country without being tested or being vaccinated (when one becomes available)? It's a pretty reasonable expectation to verify these in some way with a virus that has crashed the global economy.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    But every time I answer the questions, or try to, you ask me more questions about my answers to the questions. It's hard to keep up with the questions.
    That doesn't really excuse you ignoring them.
    And I only ask more questions because you answers often make even less sense of your conspiracy and beg more questions.
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    How is WEF saying they're going to reset the planet, WEF and the Rockefeller Foundation l....
    Waffle
    Still ignoring the questions I asked.

    This is because your theory is utter empty nonsense. You know it's utter empty nonsense.
    Why do you believe it when you know it's completely hollow and silly?




  • Also the theory is all over the place. Incorporating vaccine passports into it when they don't relate in slightest to the climate...


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    King Mob wrote: »
    That doesn't really excuse you ignoring them.
    And I only ask more questions because you answers often make even less sense of your conspiracy and beg more questions.


    Still ignoring the questions I asked.

    This is because your theory is utter empty nonsense. You know it's utter empty nonsense.
    Why do you believe it when you know it's completely hollow and silly?

    But King Mob, you're asking me for quotes, and I admit that I can't quote the people behind the Great Reset because they haven't said what their specific plans are. They've offered vague statements about a new social and economic model, but they will offer specifics closer to September of next year. Or maybe they'll announce everything during the get together itself.

    I didn't mean to ignore your questions, but I can't answer questions about quotes or proof because I have admitted that I have neither. But I do think there is definitely a lot of evidence.

    I don't think it's nonsense. On the health passport, all I'm saying is that it could be extended to all areas of life, which is what they say in the video about the Irish health passport. If the Irish one could be extended to other areas of life then the Covid one could be as well, and eventually the international one, which is currently being trialled.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    Also the theory is all over the place. Incorporating vaccine passports into it when they don't relate in slightest to the climate...

    Yes, sorry, you're right. But they're all connected. There's a lot to all of this.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Also the theory is all over the place. Incorporating vaccine passports into it when they don't relate in slightest to the climate...
    This is because like most conspiracy theorists, he's just throwing in whatever new topic pops up and adding it to the theory.
    Doesn't matter if it fits or makes sense. Doesn't matter if it's true
    After all, as long as you keep things vague and "just ask questions" then you can fantasise about anything you like.




  • Dionaibh wrote: »
    Yes, sorry, you're right. But they're all connected. There's a lot to all of this.

    Tenuously linking things up. It's also pretty reasonable as a concept, the great reset concept. We need to drastically change our behaviours to combat climate change. That's not nefarious, that's a reality.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Gianni Scrawny Steroid


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    And I read this morning that Commonpass, backed by WEF and the Rockefeller Foundation, is set to be trialled: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201006006152/en/CommonPass-Digital-Health-Pass-Global-Trust-Framework
    Correct, trials between certain LDN & NYC flights are on going.

    Worth noting id2020.org, like CommonPass, is also backed by the Rockerfellers.
    The two projects are twins, or the same side of the coin.

    I.e. A Blockchain (Cloud-Azure) based global DigitalID system, ideally to be implimented {combination delivery as per it's Patent} at point of vaccine.

    id2020.org are also paired with GAVI (the very well funded global vaccine alliance) and Miscrosoft (Azure/Gates).

    The Gates MIT funded 'best of class' 'Digital Immunity Certification' (proof of vaccine), and delivered at point of vaccine (only for very final P5+ global candidate) is the new 'nano tech' known as the 'Quantum Dot Tattoo'. A digital identifer by way of embodiment.

    Of course, Digital ID's are just one slice of the WEF Great Reset, based upon Blockchain, other sectors include Law, Finance: Social Structures and so on, but there is some cross over from the tenticales for each sector:

    XIU4Ds1.png

    https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1Gb00000038qmPEAQ?tab=publications

    Again not altogether good, nor bad.

    The real issue is with the effects of cramming in <20yrs of future technologies, upon 8bn, all within the next couple of years. WO2020060606 is good example of such a push.
    AKA: 'The 4th Great Industrial Reveloution', an immedite shift towards (rather than any natural eveloution towards), all on the back of Wuhan's L4 COVID.

    Also please note, FYI: will not respond to any posts from 'King Mob'.

    As consider all his never ending questioning postings (10yrs, 16k, 99% all within CT!) of a very poor standard, and unable to process any technical information, nor any detailed technologial factors, and thus is now upon an 'ignore list'.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    But King Mob, you're asking me for quotes, and I admit that I can't quote the people behind the Great Reset because they haven't said what their specific plans are.
    No, I asked questions beyond those as well.
    You're ignoring them because you don't want to answer them directly.
    You don't want to answer them directly because they expose the fact that your conspiracy theory is meaningless empty nonsense.

    I know you don't have the quotes.
    You don't have the quotes because your claims of them being open about their plans are false, and it doesn't make sense for them to say what they do in the context of a conspiracy.

    The reason you are dodging points and questions is because there's only one rational answer you don't want to admit.
    Your conspiracy theory isn't true.
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    I didn't mean to ignore your questions...
    And yet, you keep doing so.
    I don't buy that you are doing it by accident.
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    I don't think it's nonsense.
    And yet, you keep ignoring points that show it is nonsense.

    So you know it's nonsense.
    You're just pretending otherwise for some reason.

    So why do you believe a theory you know isn't true and is complete nonsense?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Also please note, FYI: will not respond to any posts from 'King Mob'.

    As consider all his never ending questioning postings (10yrs, 16k, 99% all within CT!) of a very poor standard, and unable to process any technical information, nor any detailed technologial factors, and thus is now upon an 'ignore list'.
    lol

    So you're just admitting to ignoring difficult questions and points beforehand.
    Refreshingly honest.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    Tenuously linking things up. It's also pretty reasonable as a concept, the great reset concept. We need to drastically change our behaviours to combat climate change. That's not nefarious, that's a reality.

    But what changes would you suggest?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭ Dionaibh


    King Mob wrote: »
    No, I asked questions beyond those as well.
    You're ignoring them because you don't want to answer them directly.
    You don't want to answer them directly because they expose the fact that your conspiracy theory is meaningless empty nonsense.

    I know you don't have the quotes.
    You don't have the quotes because your claims of them being open about their plans are false, and it doesn't make sense for them to say what they do in the context of a conspiracy.

    The reason you are dodging points and questions is because there's only one rational answer you don't want to admit.
    Your conspiracy theory isn't true.


    And yet, you keep doing so.
    I don't buy that you are doing it by accident.


    And yet, you keep ignoring points that show it is nonsense.

    So you know it's nonsense.
    You're just pretending otherwise for some reason.

    So why do you believe a theory you know isn't true and is complete nonsense?

    It might well be nonsense, and I hope it is.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Dionaibh wrote: »
    It might well be nonsense, and I hope it is.
    It is nonsense.
    You don't want to believe it.
    You have to constantly ignore questions.
    You can't defend any of the "evidence" you provide.
    You have to rely on cranks and scam artists.
    You can't even keep your theory straight and consistent.

    So since we've agreed to all that...
    Why do you believe your conspiracy theory?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Gianni Scrawny Steroid


    Tenuously linking things up. It's also pretty reasonable as a concept, the great reset concept. We need to drastically change our behaviours to combat climate change. That's not nefarious, that's a reality.
    Agree with this, nail on the head.
    But with the exponential rate of global changes soon to be implimented, leaves no space for any discussion, moral or otherwise. In essence a technocracy, governed by the WHO-GAVI/WEF{Davos/Rockerfellers/Bloombergs} etc.

    Yes in 20yrs 90% of us will all (naturally) expect to evolve towards life in smart cities, cash won't exist, smoking, drinking, gambling, obesity, emissions, large families all outlawed or penalised.

    Remote working VR-haptic feedback AI avatars will be the standard.
    Students without schools, each viewed as human capital investment bonds, for the rare few who can secure the opportunity of non-AI work.
    Trilions of IOT objects (including human assets) all upon Trace 'n Trace. Nano tech neural-interfacing.
    Zero crime yes indeed, but also zero privacy.

    When you cram 20yrs, all into the next few years, without public consultation, that's where things get very complicated indeed.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Agree with this, nail on the head.
    But with the exponential rate of global changes soon to be implimented, leaves no space for any discussion, moral or otherwise. In essence a technocracy, governed by the WHO-GAVI/WEF{Davos/Rockerfellers/Bloombergs} etc.

    Yes in 20yrs 90% of us will all (naturally) expect to evolve towards life in smart cities, cash won't exist, smoking, drinking, gambling, obesity, emissions, large families all outlawed or penalised.

    Remote working VR-haptic feedback AI avatars will be the standard.
    Students without schools, each viewed as human capital investment bonds, for the rare few who can secure the opportunity of non-AI work.
    Trilions of IOT objects (including human assets) all upon Trace 'n Trace. Nano tech neural-interfacing.
    Zero crime yes indeed, but also zero privacy.

    When you cram 20yrs, all into the next few years, without public consultation, that's where things get very complicated indeed.
    Gonna assume none of that is stated on the WEF's website and that it's the part of the plan they're keeping super secret...




  • Dionaibh wrote: »
    But what changes would you suggest?

    Reducing air travel, greater use of high speed rail sand upgrading infrastructure. Move to renewable energy forms. But you should know all of this already as they've been actively moving in that direction for years.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ Timberrrrrrrr


    Agree with this, nail on the head.
    But with the exponential rate of global changes soon to be implimented, leaves no space for any discussion, moral or otherwise. In essence a technocracy, governed by the WHO-GAVI/WEF{Davos/Rockerfellers/Bloombergs} etc.

    Yes in 20yrs 90% of us will all (naturally) expect to evolve towards life in smart cities, cash won't exist, smoking, drinking, gambling, obesity, emissions, large families all outlawed or penalised.

    Remote working VR-haptic feedback AI avatars will be the standard.
    Students without schools, each viewed as human capital investment bonds, for the rare few who can secure the opportunity of non-AI work.
    Trilions of IOT objects (including human assets) all upon Trace 'n Trace. Nano tech neural-interfacing.
    Zero crime yes indeed, but also zero privacy.

    When you cram 20yrs, all into the next few years, without public consultation, that's where things get very complicated indeed.

    What is this movie called?

    In the 70's I was told we would have flying cars and we would holiday on the moon.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,727 ✭✭✭✭ Dohnjoe


    Yes in 20yrs 90% of us will all (naturally) expect to evolve towards life in smart cities, cash won't exist, smoking, drinking, gambling, obesity, emissions, large families all outlawed or penalised.

    Is your opinion and fantasy.

    Paranoid and religious people constantly predict doomsday scenarios replete with totalitarian governments using whatever new technology to "enslave" us. I remember all the hysteria over barcodes and CCTV. It's the same recycled alarmism.

    Thing is you seem savvy enough not to commit to any of your "prophecies", so i suspect you know it's all nonsense. Which is worse when you think about it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,164 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    What is this movie called?

    In the 70's I was told we would have flying cars and we would holiday on the moon.
    Back in 2010 conspiracy theorists told us we'd all be living in concentration camps by now thanks to the mandatory vaccines that were forced on us after swine flu.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Gianni Scrawny Steroid


    What is this movie called?
    In the 70's I was told we would have flying cars and we would holiday on the moon.
    Tell us more about your own theory on magical flying car holidays on the moon and whotnot.

    As for anyone else out there with a slight clue about practical technologies, policy, reports and so on, this is a fairly simple sceanrio to expect well <20yrs.

    Blockchain is the natural centrepeice of course, the sticky glue that holds it all together.


Advertisement