Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok. So all governments and health organisations are involved?

Anyone else?

Who isn't involved?

Incidentally, how did your protest go? Did any one actually turn up?

Oh I assure you, critical thinking is very much not in the conspiracy theory handbook.

It's a bit of a dirty word to them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Your claim is that the Irish government have instructed global pharmaceutical companies to create a fake vaccine for population control purposes, and then they have pursuaded all other world governments who are not in on the population control plan to also vaccinate their populations too... But all at the behest of the Irish government?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere

I have obviously stated that the Irish government are the people who have introduced these measures in Ireland.

http://www.orwellianireland.com

So then the Irish government is actually in control of the whole conspiracy and ordered all doctors all over the world to fake this pandemic and make a fake vaccine that's actually going to kill people?

Again man, if you just answer the questions clearly and without vagueness it would be much simpler.

But I think that your conspiracy theory is just empty vague claims with nothing behind them, so you aren't actually able to answer these questions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

How did they pursuade the Trump administration and also the Biden administration in the US to go along with this plan for population control in Ireland by also using the population control vaccines on the US population?

Hasn't there also been an election in Ireland since this all started? How were the new Irish government since the election convinced to go along with the plan of the pre pandemic government who came up with the idea?

I take it all the trolls here are not Irish at all then, when ye don't assume I was referring to Ireland when answering a question about 'they' etc. This is an Irish forum isn't it, I ask because surely everybody here knows that there was no general election since this began, it started after the election.

The pandemic began in December 2019. The last Irish general election was in February 2020.

Ok so. then you are claiming that the current Irish government came up with this plan and implemented it inside of a year.

And inside this time, the Irish government managed to get all other governments in the world, including the US, the UK, Russia and China and ALL health care companies and organisations and most doctors all on board to their plan?

That's a bit silly no?

Is it any wonder then than no one took you seriously when you called for a protest?

I have been at many protests since this thread started, in quite a few Irish cities, and some have been quite well attended. All of them were blanked out in the Irish media, apart from the odd passing reference to some of the very large ones.

Cool. I bet you're going to back up those claims too.

Notice how you avoid the question about people responding to your call to protest. How many people responded to that?

How many people at the protests you attended share your belief that the Irish government is actually behind this global conspiracy to fake a pandemic and control the population of the world?

I think the answer to both of these is zero.

You are also being very selective about which points you're responding to. Why is that?

Do you not understand that when people see you not addressing points, it making it look like you can't address them?

• Advertisement

I'd also like to know how the fresh new Irish government which had only been around for a couple of weeks managed to convince the vaccine developers in Oxford University, Germany and the US to all create their new vaccines based on different processes, but to all really be designed to <do something bad>?

Are the Russian and Chinese vaccines also designed to really do the bad things?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,266 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

At a time in human history where we have never been so interconnected through technology.... A conspiracy theorist thinks a global pandemic is designed to keep up from talking to each other??

What the actual.....

Are they living in the 1820s or what??

It's also weird given how conspiracy theory belief like those presented here have only spread more in the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,814 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right, so your conspiracy involves the Irish government (Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, Labour and everyone else), academia (scientists, experts, etc), journalism, most large organisations (UN, WHO, etc) and the entire medical and pharmaceutical industry. I already have several friends who work in the above, how are you the only person who knows this?

What's the difference between you and someone else in here with another conspiracy theory that's completely different from yours?

If one of their aims "destroy communities" with medicine basically, why are they allowing people go back to pubs and have sporting events?

In reply to the question of "who is introducing these measures" and tyrannizing us etc, I said it is the Irish government that is behind these measures in Ireland. I think the measures in Israel are caused by the Israeli government, in Australia and Canada by their federal and provincial governments etc etc.

Mind you its perfectly true to see a remarkably similar pattern in their responses, and hence I pointed out the power of supranational organisations like the EU and international ones like the UN and WHO, being of great influence over these governments. (I might add that influental international think tanks like the World Economic Forum are clearly also of great influence here.)

Its true the trolls here are always trying to corral things into some weird conspiracy theory, aliens, Qanon, Trump and goodness knows what else make an appearance in many of the trolls comments here, but it is the management of this site that put this thread into the Conspiracy Theory section. That decision has nothing to do with me, I believe Irish citizens are entitled to ask hard and critical questions about what is going on here without being slandered as conspiracy theorists.

This is your personal conspiracy theory, just because you think it's real doesn't mean you aren't aware it's widely considered a conspiracy theory.

It contradicts other people who believe other conspiracy theories about the pandemic, are they all wrong and you're right?

All of the people who believe Qanon, etc are in the same boat, they believe their conspiracies are real, what's the difference between you and them?

What happens when you bring this up with friends or family, are they "trolls" also because they challenge your views?

You do realise it's a very strange thing to think your views shouldn't be challenged. Ironically, that's the government line in China. Would you prefer this discussion was censored somehow so that people couldn't scrutinise your personal theories?

Ok. So you actually believe that all governments are just working together in the conspiracy and not that it's Ireland who's in control.

Cool.

Unfortunately, what you are claiming already is a weird conspiracy theory on the level of Qanon.

Your thread was put in the conspiracy theory section because you are proposing a vast, ridiculous conspiracy is happening.

But at the same time, you are unable to explain the most basic parts of this conspiracy theory.

If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist, don't propose silly childish conspiracy theories like the one you're proposing now.

Maybe also don't act like a conspiracy theorist and dodge every uncomfortable question you can't address honestly. That's a bit of a give away too.

So now it's not about Ireland being the "they" who are running the conspiracy then? A few posts back you claimed that it was always obvious that you were only ever on about Ireland, but now you've switched to it being the EU/ WHO/ WEF instead.

So lets say that it's the EU who are running the conspiracy, did the UK know about this as they were still technically involved in the EU at the point at which this all started. If the UK wasn't involved then how come they are going along with the EU's dastardly plan to control the population? Is it the EU wanting to control the population in just Ireland still, or has this now expanded to population control for the whole EU?

And why has the rest of the planet decided to go along with this as well, or are they just pretending to have a pandemic in order to provide cover for the EU's dastardly population control plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,303 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Also you need to pick another slur for what it is that you think the conspiracy sceptics are doing here as you clearly don't understand the definition of the word troll in terms of internet forums:

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (TwitterFacebookInstagram, etc.), a newsgroupforumchat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process. Even so, Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all.[3]

We're disagreeing with your premise and asking you to explain yourself. That isn't trolling.

• Advertisement

Or maybe they are following WHO advice because they are the people best placed to give advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Mind you its perfectly true to see a remarkably similar pattern in their responses, and hence I pointed out the power of supranational organisations like the EU and international ones like the UN and WHO, being of great influence over these governments. (I might add that influental international think tanks like the World Economic Forum are clearly also of great influence here.)

So when wild fires broke out in Turkey, Greece, Australia, California, and other places, and they all responded with fire crews, and helicopters and planes dropping water, etc., etc., do you think that the similar pattern of the responses suggests that some supranational power was involved in co-ordinating these responses?

Or is it possible that those different countries, in different parts of the world, all took similar measures (against the fires) because that was the sensible and obvious thing to do faced with that challenge?

And, of course, ditto with the worldwide responses to the virus (apart from outliers like Brazil, and we know how that's working out!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Since the media brainwashing covid propaganda doesn't work in central and West Africa, they've suddenly found a vaccine for malaria that reduces severe outcomes by 30%.

suddenly? did they only start looking in the last few weeks?

Ok. So are you claiming that this new malaria vaccine is fake?

If so, for what purpose and what has this to do with the false claim that all covid measures are going to be permanent?

Or is this just another fly by post with nothing meaningful or intelligent actually behind it?

Note that no matter what the belief, the world's media, comprising thousands of competing outlets, are always conveniently and seamlessly working together to suit that belief.

The dumbness knows no limits.

The malaria vaccine pilot program has been ongoing BEFORE the out break of covid.

Or maybe certain people just get upset from now knowing black African children won't no longer die in such huge numbers from a horrible disease....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

So advances with COVID are brain washing, but other diseases aren’t?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

"Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from

birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Innerknowledge and anomalous outer

experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by

following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over the veils of ignorance."

- HENRI BERGSON

• Advertisement

"One problem with the focus on speculation is that it tends to promote the growth of the great intellectual cancer of our times: conspiracy theories."

• Gary Weiss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement