Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santry to City bus commute

Options
  • 09-09-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I'm moving to Santry and plan on getting the number 1 bus to into the city centre everyday. I'm guessing the route won't be super busy, but how is the rush hour traffic into the city these days? Journey says it takes 30 minutes should I add more for rush hour traffic?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    I'm moving to Santry and plan on getting the number 1 bus to into the city centre everyday. I'm guessing the route won't be super busy, but how is the rush hour traffic into the city these days? Journey says it takes 30 minutes should I add more for rush hour traffic?

Thanks
    Try and cycle if you can, would be my advice. Its a nice cycle in, basically all downhill.

Advertisement