Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice LED lights

Options
  • 07-09-2020 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Ok, so I’ve stock piled as many old traditional fairy lights as I can.
    I used to have led fairy lights that resembled the nice hue and colours, I got them in Tesco years ago and they eventually got broken.
    Has anyone found led lights that have the pink, the light green and orange.. or as close as it possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Ok, so I’ve stock piled as many old traditional fairy lights as I can.
    I used to have led fairy lights that resembled the nice hue and colours, I got them in Tesco years ago and they eventually got broken.
    Has anyone found led lights that have the pink, the light green and orange.. or as close as it possible.

I think homestore and more had them last year. Their lights usually go on sale straight after Halloween so keep an eye out.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Home Store & More have them if memory serves me right.

Advertisement