Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pimp my 10/22

• 05-09-2020 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

This has possibly (probably) been done before but thought a thread about what people have done to customise their 10/22s would be cool.

Here's mine:

Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary with bull barrel
    Boyds SS Evo laminate stock
    Nikon P-tactical Spur (3 MOA) red dot sight
    UTG Picatinny rail

Just got the stock and red dot for it, absolutely lovely to shoot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭clivej

I have a Kidd
    barrel, bolt, extractor, charging handle, single stage trigger, Boyd's thumb hole stock, one piece Dlask action with a 30moa rail and the serial number clivej001.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭RS98

clivej wrote: »
    I have a Kidd
    barrel, bolt, extractor, charging handle, single stage trigger, Boyd's thumb hole stock, one piece Dlask action with a 30moa rail and the serial number clivej001.

Mind if I ask where you got the rail and how much you paid for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Wadi14

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭clivej

RS98 wrote: »
    Mind if I ask where you got the rail and how much you paid for it?

All part of the one piece Dlask action, not screwed on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I got a Dlask 20 moa rail from Gunshop.ie. He is in Harbour House most Saturdays. I think it was about €65 or thereabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Mine is pretty standard at the min, barrel is shortened, extended mag release and a polyurethane bolt buffer. Scope is a hawke 3-9x40 with the. 22 subsonic reticle. Plenty magnification for a. 22.
    Next simple mod is the auto bolt release, and a custom cheek riser, if I ever get around to making it at work.
    The triggers are very heavy but replacements are more expensive than the gun. Bx are out of stock everywhere.

525637.jpeg

Advertisement